1. 11-05-2020, 22:48
    #1

    Head of Events
    525 • 3,431 • 12
    In-game: ffsKarim
    Lucky Seven: Deathmatch IV

    Lucky Seven DM is a clan-based tournament that has 13 DM maps with hunter fights. The main goal is to survive as last player alive. Players are racing to reach the Hunter in order to eliminate others.



    Tours 32-33-34

    Tour Date Time Game Organizer
    32 16.05.2020, Sat 19:00 iW - eP Hawk
    32 17.05.2020, Sun 19:00 XpR - xN Tony
    32 23.05.2020, Sat 19:00 Korn - FFS Armexy
    33 30.05.2020, Sat 19:00 FFS — Korn Anus
    33 31.05.2020, Sun 19:00 eP — iW Darking
    34 06.06.2020, Sat 19:00 iW - Korn Adidas
    34 07.06.2020, Sun 19:00 eP - FFS Tony

    We use German time zone.



    Maplists


    Maplist of 32nd Tour:
    1. BriaN ft. Gasoil ft. KnOwN ft. Pepyaka - Body Talk
    2. Siisti v1 - BLOW
    3. Osnet - Focus
    4. Rafinha v10 - Skrillex
    5. ThisGuy v4 - No JuJu (xN)
    6. APs v3 - Rampage
    7. Rafinha ft Lemon ft Naval - We Just Wanna Run
    8. BuDyA's -Vol 9- A Day To Remember (FFS)
    9. The 9 - Insane II (XpR)
    10. Cheslav Ft. Second Ft. iRaven - Greenpeace (eP)
    11. LabiVila - Castle Of Glass (Korn)
    12. Deadline Ft [B]oost Ft Sapphire Ft Cosa_Nostra - Unity II
    13. AbodyRulez ft. WW - Dark Glare II


    Maplist of 33rd Tour:
    1. BriaN ft. Gasoil ft. KnOwN ft. Pepyaka - Body Talk
    2. Siisti v1 - BLOW
    3. Osnet - Focus
    4. Rafinha v10 - Skrillex
    5. ThisGuy v4 - No JuJu (xN)
    6. APs v3 - Rampage
    7. Rafinha ft Lemon ft Naval - We Just Wanna Run
    8. BuDyA's -Vol 9- A Day To Remember (FFS)
    9. The 9 - Insane II (XpR)
    10. Cheslav Ft. Second Ft. iRaven - Greenpeace (eP)
    11. LabiVila - Castle Of Glass (Korn)
    12. Deadline Ft [B]oost Ft Sapphire Ft Cosa_Nostra - Unity II
    13. Andro V8 - Unmissable (xN)


    Maplist of 34th Tour:
    1. BriaN ft. Gasoil ft. KnOwN ft. Pepyaka - Body Talk
    2. Siisti v1 - BLOW
    3. Osnet - Focus
    4. Rafinha v10 - Skrillex
    5. ThisGuy v4 - No JuJu (xN)
    6. APs v3 - Rampage
    7. Rafinha ft Lemon ft Naval - We Just Wanna Run
    8. BuDyA's -Vol 9- A Day To Remember (FFS)
    9. The 9 - Insane II (XpR)
    10. Cheslav Ft. Second Ft. iRaven - Greenpeace (eP)
    11. LabiVila - Castle Of Glass (Korn)
    12. Deadline Ft [B]oost Ft Sapphire Ft Cosa_Nostra - Unity II
    13. Andro V8 - Unmissable (xN)



    Leaderboard

    Clan Wins Losses Score Points
    1. FFS 5 1 50 - 28 (+22) 15
    2. eP 4 2 44 - 34 (+10) 12
    3. iW 4 2 41 - 37 (+4) 12
    4. Korn 3 3 47 - 44 (+3) 9
    5. XpR 3 3 38 - 40 (-2) 9
    6. xN 1 4 24 - 41 (-17) 3
    7. Xz 2 4 29 - 49 (-20) 3

    Bets

    Before betting, keep in mind that players gain 1 point during a single map, so whole clanwar may end with results like 8:5 or 7:6 or 13:0.
    Also keep in mind that total amount of points earned during clanwar is 13.
    Leave your bets in comments by next template:
    Nickname:
    iW - eP: MVP:
    XpR - xN: MVP:
    Korn - FFS: MVP:
    1 -- 4: MVP:
    2 -- 3: MVP:
    3rd place: MVP:
    Final: MVP:
    If you guessed the winner of clanwar, then you get 1 point.
    If you were the one who guessed the MVP, then you get 2 points.
    If you guessed the result of clanwar right (i.e. you bet on 12:1, and team wins 12:1), then you get 3 points.

    Last edited by Karim; 05-06-2020 at 12:14.


  2. 11-05-2020, 23:23
    Junior Member
    181 • 455 • 0
    In-game: 'i=iwxido#
    Re: L7 DM - Tours 32-33-34 11-05-2020, 23:23 • #2
    Nickname: Alamm
    XpR 9 - 4 xN: MVP: FacuP
    Korn 5 - 8 FFS: MVP: EmperioR


  3. 12-05-2020, 10:56
    Member
    260 • 1,432 • 6
    In-game: vondusky'ep!
    Re: L7 DM - Tours 32-33-34 12-05-2020, 10:56 • #3
    Nickname: vondusky
    iW 6 - 7 eP: MVP: naxo
    XpR 9 - 4 xN: MVP: Botond
    Korn 5 - 8 FFS: MVP: Tony
    fuck ur mums
    2 Likes


  4. 16-05-2020, 14:40
    Junior Member
    50 • 212 • 1
    In-game: BurNouT'eP!
    Re: L7 DM - Tours 32-33-34 16-05-2020, 14:40 • #4
    Nickname: burnout
    iW 5 - 8 eP MVP: LonneX
    XpR 7 - 6 xN MVP: Shanks
    Korn 4 - 9 FFS MVP: TONY


  5. 27-05-2020, 16:25
    Junior Member
    78 • 495 • 1
    In-game: madzera'ep
    Re: L7 DM - Tours 32-33-34 27-05-2020, 16:25 • #5
    According to this : https://ffs.gg/threads/97925-L7-DM-Season-4
    and * 26.05.2020 - Korn has chosen to forfeit from the tournament; letting FFS pass on-to Finals.
    My question is, how is it fair for others? Korn has been closed 2 months ago, it was known long time ago they won't have enough players to play semi-final in case they still pass. Why not to replace them by 5th team to make it more interesting and fair than just simply make FFS free pass to final?


  6. 27-05-2020, 16:34
    697 • 5,714 • 31
    In-game: -ffs-Zeke#
    Re: L7 DM - Tours 32-33-34 27-05-2020, 16:34 • #6
    Originally Posted by Madlife
    According to this : https://ffs.gg/threads/97925-L7-DM-Season-4
    and * 26.05.2020 - Korn has chosen to forfeit from the tournament; letting FFS pass on-to Finals.
    My question is, how is it fair for others? Korn has been closed 2 months ago, it was known long time ago they won't have enough players to play semi-final in case they still pass. Why not to replace them by 5th team to make it more interesting and fair than just simply make FFS free pass to final?
    I agree with this, it was clearly obvious Korn will not have any players due to roster locks and most (or whole) main team already entering other teams, It doesn't even make sense to let a closed clan proceed to further stage if you ask me. Right now I don't feel like this is very fair towards eP, iW, and perhaps to even us, yes we lost matches yes we didn't 'deserve' to pass or whatever, but still an alive clan is better than closed clan, while we enhanced our dm squad with latest trials we could bring even more to the table (if needed I will participate till the end myself). If you want to make things more fair and even more thrilling you can let us replace Korn, or if needed you could arrange XpR vs Korn L7 DM match and see it for yourself. Current situation events wise is not really stable and I advise you to pay more attention to the details and other minor issues, no offense intended anyhow of course.


  7. 27-05-2020, 17:12
    Head of Events

    525 • 3,431 • 12
    In-game: ffsKarim
    Re: L7 DM - Tours 32-33-34 27-05-2020, 17:12 • #7
    Originally Posted by Zeke#
    I agree with this, it was clearly obvious Korn will not have any players due to roster locks and most (or whole) main team already entering other teams, It doesn't even make sense to let a closed clan proceed to further stage if you ask me. Right now I don't feel like this is very fair towards eP, iW, and perhaps to even us, yes we lost matches yes we didn't 'deserve' to pass or whatever, but still an alive clan is better than closed clan, while we enhanced our dm squad with latest trials we could bring even more to the table (if needed I will participate till the end myself). If you want to make things more fair and even more thrilling you can let us replace Korn, or if needed you could arrange XpR vs Korn L7 DM match and see it for yourself. Current situation events wise is not really stable and I advise you to pay more attention to the details and other minor issues, no offense intended anyhow of course.
    Deciding to shutdown a team/clan and having members partake in other rosters isn't something that we can control or have a say in. With Korn officially closing, only thing logical for us to do was to not allow them any new additions to their current participating roster. If we were to talk about keeping the playground fair for all teams -- pulling out of an on-going tournament just because they officially closed doesn't seem to be the most ideal thing as it's none of our business to dip into what their management is about.

    Given that most of Korn members are no longer interested in serving the team as a whole, we could still play out the match as supposed. But with only 2-3 of Korn members showing up and possibly not caring about the match after a couple rounds in; that would also count as a forfeit and/or pass as a disqualification for Korn if nobody shows up.

    Originally Posted by Madlife
    Why not to replace them by 5th team to make it more interesting and fair than just simply make FFS free pass to final?
    Honestly not a bad idea. Allowing XpR despite their performance throughout the tournament would be a lot of fun and certainly more enjoyable for everybody. But that leaves us (organization team) with nothing but trouble. It's not the first time we've been caught in pointless arguments that would often end with sayings along the lines of "they bend the rules and control tournaments however they want", so I wouldn't take that route, personally.
    8 Likes


  8. 27-05-2020, 17:21
    Junior Member
    122 • 479 • 6
    In-game: stockiw
    Re: L7 DM - Tours 32-33-34 27-05-2020, 17:21 • #8
    vamo vamo iron will
    hoy te vinimo a alentar
    para ser campeón
    hoy hay que ganar

    vamo vamo iron will
    hoy te vinimo a alentar
    para ser campeón
    hoy hay que ganar
    4 Likes


  9. 27-05-2020, 17:24
    Member
    867 • 3,937 • 10
    In-game: ep.ryder
    Re: L7 DM - Tours 32-33-34 27-05-2020, 17:24 • #9
    Originally Posted by Karim
    Deciding to shutdown a team/clan and having members partake in other rosters isn't something that we can control or have a say in. With Korn officially closing, only thing logical for us to do was to not allow them any new additions to their current participating roster.
    Well I don't like to stick my nose here since I can't even participate in L7DM but I have something to say;
    When Korn got closed, I believe Robert was the one that did not allow them to play L7 WFF (or) they got replaced by FoXX in 1/4. I believe you can do the same thing here as it's the right thing to do, since it is totally unfair for XpR. Imagine a match XpR-ffs in a fight for finals rather than a team that is not alive forfeiting the match for an easy spot.
    Yes, Korn did well, and I believe they could even get to finals if they had the roster like at the beginning but well they took the road to other teams.


  10. 27-05-2020, 17:42
    Junior Member
    62 • 580 • 8
    In-game: XpRKanzy
    Re: L7 DM - Tours 32-33-34 27-05-2020, 17:42 • #10
    Xddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    2 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)