1. 5

30-06-2020, 21:42

Premium User
    174 • 1,358 • 5
    In-game: N17r0!
    What’s your name, age and location?
    Hey, my name is Adam and I'm 17 years old (11/12/2003). On a daily basis I live in Poland in the small town, Olecko.

How long have you been playing at FFS Gaming and MTA overall?
    I've been playing FFS Gaming for 4 years, I created my first account in 2016, and officially in MTA in 2016 (beginnings in 2012-2013). You can read how I started my "adventure" with MTA below.

Click to read more

How often do you play?
    If we're talking about how often I play, I say that I'm in-game for 5-6 hours, sometimes even more if I don't have other classes. The holidays have started recently, so I try to sit on the computer less, because sometimes I want to go out with friends or earn some extra money iny any job.

Why should we choose you over others as a Junior?
    I'm a person who has been applying for this role since year, despite many rejections, I still shows that I care and I can do the role of Junior. Help others makes me enjoy and it's not a problem for me. I know that it is rare to meet a few Juniors from Shooter at the same time because of different time zones, so I think it would be useful to have a Junior who supervised the arena while others will sleeping or be busy. I would do my role properly. I would check the reports connecting to Shooter mode on a regular basis, look for map bugs and punish people who would violate the rules.

Contacts
    Discord: N17r0!#1705

Additional information (optional):
    As I wrote in the first point, my name is Adam, I'm 17 years old and I live in Poland in a small town called Olecko, in the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship. My interests are motorization, computer graphics, games, sport, travel and martial arts. In my free time I like to go with my friends for driving on bike or go the lake, because of holidays that have been going on in Poland since Friday. Except it, 3 days in week, I train in a gym and play the games like MTA: SA. Finally, I can add that I'm a student of a Military School (second grade), and after that I intend to go to the army.

Regards,
    N17r0
    Last edited by N17r0!; 01-07-2020 at 13:00.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)