1. 01-07-2020, 00:05

Global Junior HP
    306 • 2,354 • 31
    In-game: Polomy
    What's your name(s), age and location?:
    First of all, hello to everyone. My name is Barış, I am 24 years old. I live in Turkey, I love to explore places and things I see.

How long have you played MTA: SA?:
    I started my mta career in 2012, I did not even know that there is a server called ffs. but on the recommendation of a friend in 2014, I started my ffs career. I'm very happy, I'm thinking of continuing my career here even after 6 year.
    I love it because I have friends from many countries.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

Royal Family - Member
    Zero Gravity - Member
    Pursuit Breakers - Member
    High Efficiency - cw manager
    Code Sierra - member
    Full House - Leader
    Fucking xtreme - Member
    Physion's Rave Cave - Leader

Why do you want to join FFS?:
    I have been playing Hot Pursuit for about 6 years and I am trying to do my best as a junior in this arena. There's a lot to do and it's hard to do as a junior. I can do it if i become admin: fix some maps which needed fix / delete awful maps, clean double top times etc. I want to be admin because I care about this arena and the community. I think I can do my job a lot better if I become an admin.

What are your goals as a moderator?:
    Of course want to do my job at a higher level. so we are constantly busy with new ideas and theories to improve the arena. It excites me to do my job at a higher level. I hope I can. The equivalent of our labor. I also have good dreams if I become admin of HP, I plan to create a much more fun environment for HP players. you can be sure of that, I never want to disappoint community leaders and those who give me this opportunity.

Best Regards: -ffs-Polomy
    Last edited by Polomy; 12-07-2020 at 21:21. Reason: Edited Some parts

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)