1. 13-07-2020, 21:27

1,175 • 4,306 • 27
    In-game: Noc~!
    Noc's Junior Application

What’s your name, age and location?
    My name is Matteo, I am 18 years old and I am from Uruguay.

How long have you been playing at FFS Gaming and MTA overall?
    I started to play MTA in 2013 when I found MTA looking for mods for GTA SA. I started playing in small freeroam servers, tsunami, zombie, etc. In 2014 looking for a server with a bigger playerbase I found FFS Gaming and started playing it as guest.
    I started playing in Shooter, I was not that active back then because yet I used to play in other servers too. Then PTP got released and gave it a try too, I liked both, but my ping was bad so I had to leave shooter and by doing that I tried Trials, gamemode which I liked a lot, so I created an account in 2015.
    In 2018 my ping problems got fixed, so I came back to Shooter, I also play Trials and DM sometimes.

How often do you play?
    I play every day almost 3 hours up to 10 hours.

Why should we choose you over others as a Junior?
    I have knowledge about Shooter rules and I keep gaining experience as I play it everyday. I was a Trials junior for almost 1.5 years so I have experience when it comes to help players and admins when it is needed, I think I am capable to deal with this rank as I play in Shooter arenas and cw rooms.

Contacts:
    Discord: Noc^#8784
    121 Likes
    MexicoLukaculzVULTUREXEssovius#MRGhostTurbo^#Vamp!reThenaGe#DANXTRZeRoXy!alinFrancis#TaigasSonny#ElevenKAZIKOM3ssi!Polomy#MaNiCRevolcee}~Hedi#BeTavndttGrelek331LameNiqhtZ*Destiny#zGxtreme1SupeR^Soldie[R]Opacity#MoonTeavonTechoMerusTONYMagnetR4NDY^Subwayx)Boudi*Sky#NatsukawazakiKatyfaEvVoZ#B0M^.^abdurrehmanLonneX-CHydra.F0XY1lenskoShaelJessePinkmanNani*MultikillerVMegatroN!Kr1zeNmD|PainmakerCrowKenFrAnK^SHMattShadowsLUCIDDrakeGaby#Muthroad)#S3ba^CoFFee!N3TRiXReaxerz#RyZe#FIXERHardyAgressiv#hamodi1Khaled#!Ahoo..#Twistty1354!MaurhoLewdszjeanIceIcexOJHBoXeZxTrevorMr_Cornelius^Lumb^floerlilie-MaRTiN#Vuuaakew0HellLordKaka.H4TTYIsGhDravenDraven#SherazpapiPottiSackOne*FALT3NFr4sGamerSperkZDziugass#iFroNPoker100EmixReD!AeonTheKingUltraZzRonaldo#VirusNitriX69#DrMcAzTecK'Batwed#Chiki^i30Mucosnrstunter1BROSLYProx^Kantos10SAMMPAnourddine9510 

2. 11-08-2020, 00:38 • #2

1,175 • 4,306 • 27
    In-game: Noc~!
    I decided to close this due of my lack of activity in the server. Thanks to those who supported me.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)