1. 21-09-2020, 22:44

1 • 7 • 0
    In-game: KINGSuqraaaaaa,
    Nickname(s) of the Junior(s): [MD]Painmaker

Infringement: This damn junior Painmaker "Rogar" muted me 8 hours because I said on the normal shooter's chat "worst player in the world, worst jr in the world" because he focuses on me and runs behind me every single round and kills me for no reason. He's trying to show himself, trying to be the ufff player, even though he's really A BIG NOOB. I get muted 8 hours because I said the two sentences, it's unfair.

Date and Time (optional): Right now 21.09.2020 at 22:32

Screenshots or/and Videos: https://imgur.com/a/MBQZrA5

Additional Comments: Unmute me, and remove/warm this bad jr. Thanks!

Suqraa1
    5 Likes

2. 23-09-2020, 00:02 • #2

Head of Administration
    253 • 4,795 • 20
    In-game: -ffs-Drake
    Firstly I'd love to remind all the people that are not involved in this case to refrain from posting unnecessary comments. Now I know that you don't like Nabo (painmaker), and that does not give you the right to insult and provoke him the whole time. You also already got muted for provoking before hence the increased punishment duration. You could've just left this behind you and waited out the mute (which you obviously deserved), but you decided to report nabo for doing his job. Now let me post some logs in here so people can see what you were saying to him.

You can clearly see in that 2nd screen that you already got muted once for provoking, which just shows that you're not as innocent as you claim to be.

Here are the logs of what you were saying to nabo while he was waiting for his friends to finish playing a 1v1.

Logs

Not only did you provoke him, you also spammed pretty badly.
    This whole report just proves what kind of a person you are, and I would strongly suggest that you calm down a bit, behaving like this won't bring you anywhere at all, you'll just make enemies out of players. One more thing if you keep this attitude up I will be the one muting you next time, and it will be couple of days not hours.

This report is INVALID.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)