1. 22-01-2021, 01:53
    #1

    Junior Member
    85 • 96 • 5
    In-game: cdm#Bora
    Nickname(s) of the Admin(s): ffs-Physion

    Infringement:
    A few months ago, i made a map on fun dd and told physion to check it if he has free time. After he checked the map, he declined the map and commented as " bad" , "not too good". When i asked him what is the problem with the map and wanted him to tell me the problems so i can solve it in every possible way, he ignored me all the time and basicly told me that map is bad. I had asked him minimum 10 times what was the problem and recieved the same answer all the time. Then i had to contact with other admins, not even dd related ones, to check it and eventually i found my mistakes and solved them and uploaded again. It was accepted and from that moment everyone enjoys it on Fun dd. I reported this to Anus at that time and did not insist the problem because i already told anus. After a time, i decided to make new maps and when i uploaded them to forum, he forced other jrs to not accept my maps and told them to wait him to test the maps together. This was told because i made physion get warning because of his past behaviour about being disrespectful against players. Since from the warning, he hates me and does his best to make my life harder.

    Furthermore, he does not check maps anymore and in this way jrs cant accept them either. So we mappers lose motivation to create new projects because of him. Even the last maps are accepted by plasma and this brings the question of where is the Head of DD?. It had been a month to get my map accepted in fun dd because as i told before he did not care us and ignored me all the time. Finally, if we return to latest problem, i made 2 new maps to fun dd and the first one had waited in the map testing server without anyone noticing it for 2 WEEKS! After lot of discussion, it was checked lately. If you will check our maps for 1-2 weeks later then what is the point of being the head of DD? Why manipulate jrs who are in your clan(all of them) to not check/accept ours, my maps? And if i remember correctly, people were discussing about your play time on dd and they are right, you dont play in dd as much as you play in other arenas then why are you the head?
    My proposal is letting others jrs to accept/decline maps so that we, mappers do not wait absurd amounts of waiting time. Head of an arena have responsibilities and you neglect them all.


    Date and Time (optional): Last 2-3 months

    Screenshots or/and Videos: I can upload screenshots of him ignoring me and ignoring my map if you want it. You can check the logs of maps if it is possible.

    Additional Comments: Fun arena is a success for ffs and neglecting the needs of it would hurt the arena. You already had warning about being disrespectful and still continue it.
    Last edited by Captaincapak; 22-01-2021 at 02:04.
    1 Like

  2. 22-01-2021, 02:58 • #2

    Developer

    246 • 2,678 • 12
    In-game: -ffs-PLASMA Online
    Sorry but your maps are just not good for DD standards.

    1) The track is either bad made (with gaps to get stuck), not wide enough or too steep for heavy vehicles, sometimes nonsense layouts

    2) Your scripts do either not work, work but with wrong effects or you come up with weird ass ideas which are just stupid (upside down map)

    3) Physions main job is not to test DD maps, he and other testers test maps in their free time besides their obvious duties
    Gamespy alternative: http://333networks.com/


  3. 22-01-2021, 03:24 • #3

    Head of DD

    1,636 • 9,688 • 46
    In-game: ffsH_TCH Online
    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    A few months ago, i made a map on fun dd and told physion to check it if he has free time. After he checked the map, he declined the map and commented as " bad" , "not too good".
    A few months ago and yes your maps were bad.

    When i asked him what is the problem with the map and wanted him to tell me the problems so i can solve it in every possible way, he ignored me all the time and basicly told me that map is bad. I had asked him minimum 10 times what was the problem and recieved the same answer all the time.
    I will put an old message of me here, since you brought up the same stuff once again. Don't want to waste my time on writing the same thing once again.
    Naamloos.png

    Then i had to contact with other admins, not even dd related ones, to check it and eventually i found my mistakes and solved them and uploaded again. It was accepted and from that moment everyone enjoys it on Fun dd. I reported this to Anus at that time and did not insist the problem because i already told anus.
    Okay

    After a time, i decided to make new maps and when i uploaded them to forum, he forced other jrs to not accept my maps and told them to wait him to test the maps together.
    ''He forced other jrs to not accept my maps''. Uhu yea right... Since when are you in our private chat? I've never said such things. I told you we (DD staff) test all the derby maps each monday. Sometimes not everyone is present, but in that case we test with the remaining staff. Last monday I couldn't test the maps due to private reasons. However I told the rest of the DD staff that they were free to test without me as you can see in the picture below.

    Schermopname (697).png

    This was told because i made physion get warning because of his past behaviour about being disrespectful against players. Since from the warning, he hates me and does his best to make my life harder.
    ''He hates me and does his best to make my life harder''. If you knew me better you would realize that I ain't hating anyone, even the most retarded players deserve a chance if you ask me. However following your words I try to make your life harder. Can't change that feeling of yours sadly.


    Furthermore, he does not check maps anymore and in this way jrs cant accept them either.
    Check the screenshot above.

    So we mappers lose motivation to create new projects because of him.
    Talking in plural, even tho the only mapper complaining is you.

    Even the last maps are accepted by plasma and this brings the question of where is the Head of DD?
    I've had a talk with Anus about this, however it has nothing to do with your so called question of where I am.

    It had been a month to get my map accepted in fun dd
    Be happy that it got accepted, it shouldn't even be there if you ask me.

    because as i told before he did not care us and ignored me all the time.
    Talking in plural once again & watch the 1st screenshot posted.

    Finally, if we return to latest problem, i made 2 new maps to fun dd and the first one had waited in the map testing server without anyone noticing it for 2 WEEKS! After lot of discussion, it was checked lately. If you will check our maps for 1-2 weeks later then what is the point of being the head of DD?
    As I told you we're testing each 1st day of the week, not being able to test 1 week makes you question why I should be Head of DD?

    Why manipulate jrs who are in your clan(all of them) to not check/accept ours, my maps?
    Your little knowledge makes me question why I even bother replying to this report. You just throw dirt all the time without knowing shit.

    And if i remember correctly, people were discussing about your play time on dd and they are right, you dont play in dd as much as you play in other arenas then why are you the head?
    Schermopname (697).png

    My proposal is letting others jrs to accept/decline maps so that we, mappers do not wait absurd amounts of waiting time. Head of an arena have responsibilities and you neglect them all.
    Check the 2nd screenshot.

    You already had warning about being disrespectful and still continue it.
    Pls başla başla

  4. 22-01-2021, 03:28 • #4

    "Sorry but your maps are just not good for DD standards." Why don't we ask this to fun arena?" And i dare you to check the top 5 vote/redo and purchased maps on fun. You will see what i mean. You are teaming with physion in this topic with unrelated assumptions which are totally wrong.
    All of the things you mention above does not give the right to ignore someone. You can say the problems instead of ignoring then we would find a way to fix them. Gaps, flickering... they are all part of mapping process and we fix them at the end which resulted playable and liked maps. His main job is taking care of DD arena including Fun and he lacks the part "taking care of" at fun arena as not deleting bad maps which players do not want or others. The reasons you say do not justify his actions. What kind of logic is that
    We do not want you to play non-stop on dd, we want you to take care of it with maps and also with players. Ignoring mappers for weeks and forcing your clanmates,jrs, to test maps with you is not okay.
    And the last screenshot: we are talking about a 2-3 month time and not only the last weeks wow man that screenshot explains everything what a great evidence. Let me just post some 4 line conversation and i can clear myself out right?
    And lastly, by answering my question with "You are talking plural bla bla..." Why don't you just answer it
    Last edited by Captaincapak; 22-01-2021 at 03:45.

  5. 26-01-2021, 11:42 • #5

    Head of Administration

    642 • 6,148 • 8
    In-game: -ffs-wejden^
    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    My proposal is letting others jrs to accept/decline maps so that we, mappers do not wait absurd amounts of waiting time.
    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    Ignoring mappers for weeks and forcing your clanmates,jrs, to test maps with you is not okay.
    The contradiction in here makes me wonder, are you reporting Physion to make things right or just to prove him wrong? At first you suggest letting juniors test and then when you know they test you complain about him ''forcing them to test''?

    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    "Sorry but your maps are just not good for DD standards." Why don't we ask this to fun arena?" And i dare you to check the top 5 vote/redo and purchased maps on fun
    EXACTLY, the fact that your accepted maps are in the top maps is only a proof that we only accept good maps, and since they are in the server that means they met our standards.

    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    You are teaming with physion in this topic with unrelated assumptions which are totally wrong.
    unrelated assumptions?
    Originally Posted by PLASMA
    Sorry but your maps are just not good for DD standards.

    1) The track is either bad made (with gaps to get stuck), not wide enough or too steep for heavy vehicles, sometimes nonsense layouts

    2) Your scripts do either not work, work but with wrong effects or you come up with weird ass ideas which are just stupid (upside down map)

    3) Physions main job is not to test DD maps, he and other testers test maps in their free time besides their obvious duties
    These are called facts which were based on actual testing and evaluating.

    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    he forced other jrs to not accept my maps and told them to wait him to test the maps together. This was told because i made physion get warning because of his past behaviour about being disrespectful against players. Since from the warning, he hates me and does his best to make my life harder.
    This is what we assumptions, because in fact non of that is true, as noone can decline a map out of hate because we require specific detailed reasons on every declined/deleted map, and as you saw in the screenshot above, physion tests maps together with DD juniors or even lets them test on their own.

    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    Furthermore, he does not check maps anymore and in this way jrs cant accept them either
    This is also an assumption, because i personally see DD staff gathering every monday to test maps together and their work is pretty organized.

    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    Even the last maps are accepted by plasma and this brings the question of where is the Head of DD?
    If a staff member tests a map of an arena that he knows well that means the head of arena is ignorant in your opinion?
    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    His main job is taking care of DD arena including Fun and he lacks the part "taking care of" at fun arena as not deleting bad maps which players do not want or others.
    That also goes to the fact that you as a player do not know what happens in DD arena's 'internal cuisine', because i know very well that our DD staff are always working on optimizing our maplist, by testing and making lists of maps to be deleted/fixed, and it's all done with teamwork to avoid any personal preferences interrupting the process.
    Originally Posted by Captaincapak
    All of the things you mention above does not give the right to ignore someone. You can say the problems instead of ignoring then we would find a way to fix them. Gaps, flickering... they are all part of mapping process and we fix them at the end which resulted playable and liked maps
    This is the only part i would agree with you on, and in fact we as FFS staff have a lot of tasks to do to optimize players experience in our server, which takes a lot of time, which is why sometimes we are not as responsive as you might want us to be. We try to always discuss issues with players etc etc, but when it comes to maps, sometimes the reason that is mentionned when the map is declined is supposed to be enough for the mapper to know what he did wrong and what should be fixed.. But we are still trying our best to be as responsive as possible (including Physion).

    TLDR: This report is INVALID as it is mostly based on assumptions.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)