1. What's your name(s), age and location?:

My name is Nicolas I'm 23 yo I'm from Poland and living in Cracow

How long have you played MTA: SA?:

I've been playing MTA since 2013. I play only on race servers My first server was 2paq race server (Im an admin there) I started playing on FFS in 2015.

What's your best achievement(s) so far?

1st place in national cup 2014 , 2015 , 2016 , 3rd place in Christmas Cup , 4th place in Endurance Wenom map

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?

GDS - closed
    LcP - closed
    WGS - closed
    2RT - closed
    SK - fusion with IDC = IDC + SK = KDC
    KDC - left

Why should we choose you over others as a Squad?

Im really active on ffs server. I have so many t1 toptimes on ffs server and some WR results on race maps. Im in group of the best players in MTA RACE. I've got experience in clan wars. My skills are obvious

Additional information (optional):

I had an experience in being an admin and clan manager. I have been an admin of another race server for 3 years. I also organized race events and tournaments. There are moments when I'm inactive. Real life must be more important. Generally I studying journalism and I working in radio. I hope I could get a chance to be with us.
    Last edited by Magik; 19-09-2018 at 10:56.

2. 30-09-2018, 17:02
    Head of Race

200 • 1,698 • 34
    In-game: -ffs-iMaverick
    Re: Magik's Squad Application 30-09-2018, 17:02 • #2
    Although he only started playing on FFS since 2015, Nicolas has proven to be a skilled and calm racer over the past couple of years. He belongs to the most active race players of FFS, he’s currently in 3rd position of most points in race. He’s considered one of the best circuit drivers around here. Apart from his skills, Magik also helps us to improve the race arena and we really appreciate his actions. Even though he didn't take part in many racing tournaments, he has excellent skills and I’m sure that he will be great addition to the FFS race squad. Welcome to the team, Nicolas! It’s time to win some cws!

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)