1. 14-10-2018, 22:02

41 • 82 • 0
    In-game: [HZ]Rockythedic
    What’s your name, age and location?

• I'm Felix. originally from morocco but was born in the united states, 21 years old. i live in a small town named zaio in morocco.

How long have you been playing at FFS Gaming and MTA overall?

• I started playing at the FFS Gaming community around 2014.(this is my second account since my first one got lost and i was a shooter player back then). i been playing MTA for over 6 years. i was playing samp before that for a little while then one of my friends kept begging me to play mta so i did and it was fun especially in ffs. And that's how i found out about the DD GameMode. i stopped playing MTA for some personal reasons for about two years and i lost my old acc's password, then went back to ffs and decided to make a new one and then started over and i was playing dd. i loved it. much better than SAMP. Good maps, better experience, friendly players, no place for cheaters,.. etc...and now i'm planning on trying to help the community and be part of it hopefully. So i guess give me a chance and try me out. or not. but i really hope.

How often do you play?

• Everyday for about 6 to 8 hours a day. sometimes i have to travel back to the US and thats just for two weeks. A month at most.

Why should we choose you over others as a Junior?

• I have been playing in the community for quite a long time so i can deal with every situation pretty much, i didnt know the rules when i started playing here but now i know every DD rule and i've been a goodplayer since then. i speak different languages other than english and id be glad to help communicate with them in case they dont understand english and try helping them out since there's not really any admin or junior from my country except for neighbour countries,i can say that i'm friendly. well maybe i just don't like toxic player. i don't talk much. i can map. but not very good at it. i have some good DD skills. i have been a leader in a well known server back in SAMP and some other servers too. so i know how to treat players that brake the rules and be fair. i'm online at nighttime, earlymornings where rarely junior's are active and pretty much half a day because i only work 5 hours a day and that's it.

Contacts

• Discord: Exennnnn#5024

Additional information:

• I'm so addicted to FFS Gaming. so it's like my favorite thing to do. i'm a local soccer player. i love traveling. i been to many european countries with my gf during summer time which i enjoyed. i work with my dad at his company and it's kinda stressing. i'm good at drawing. well that's all i guess there's not much i can tell about myself.

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Exen; 13-11-2018 at 05:54. Reason: Had to add a new form of contact and decided to add some new info and symbols

2. 13-11-2018, 05:58
    41 • 82 • 0
    In-game: [HZ]Rockythedic
    Re: Exen's Junior Application. 13-11-2018, 05:58 • #2
    • Sorry for the bump.
    - Had to add a new form of contact and decided to add some new information and symbols.

Thanks.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)