1. 12-01-2019, 19:10
    Junior of Trials
    1,023 • 2,407 • 6
    In-game: Noc67
    Re: Unban/Unmute Request - Heisenberg$ (@PREDATOR) 12-01-2019, 19:10 • #11
    Originally Posted by Eleven
    Well let me clear something here it's fine if you having a bad day and your performance is bad sometimes i have a bad days as well i mean we all are humans but why you won't let someone else to replace you if you have a bad day and your performance is bad and it doesn't help your team? simply there were like 4 shooter players to replace you you won't play like that if it was your clan, it's unfair for the other guys who trying to win against the opponent and they tryhard to win and you simply won't leave because your performance is bad, what i'm trying to point out is that we could play fair clan wars like a lot of fair clan wars but 1 thing you should do if you have a bad day just let someone else and i'm sure you will play any clan war in the near future.
    Sorry for sticking my nose here but I disagree with what you said

    He was playing in donators side, that video proves nothing. In short words, if you are a premium member, you have the right to play the premium cw no matter how noob you are.

    Edit to avoid spam:

    Originally Posted by Eleven
    You basically mean i could ask a friend of mine to play as a premium and help me by dying easily and none could bother for that?
    Ofc not. But this isn't the case, in that video he tried to fight and he got killed, nothing else, he didn't really let them killing him.
    If a Carball player who is premium wants to play a Shooter cw as premium, gamemode where he has 0 skills, he has all the rights because he is a premium. If he follow the rules, then it will be all fine, no matter if he dies as first.

    Last edited by Noc^; 12-01-2019 at 19:31.


  2. 12-01-2019, 19:15
    650 • 1,066 • 5
    In-game: ademdo
    Re: Unban/Unmute Request - Heisenberg$ (@PREDATOR) 12-01-2019, 19:15 • #12
    Originally Posted by Eleven
    Well let me clear something here it's fine if you having a bad day and your performance is bad sometimes i have a bad days as well i mean we all are humans but why you won't let someone else to replace you if you have a bad day and your performance is bad and it doesn't help your team? simply there were like 4 shooter players to replace you you won't play like that if it was your clan, it's unfair for the other guys who trying to win against the opponent and they tryhard to win and you simply won't leave because your performance is bad, what i'm trying to point out is that we could play fair clan wars like a lot of fair clan wars but 1 thing you should do if you have a bad day just let someone else and i'm sure you will play any clan war in the near future.
    Maybe he thiught he will get better during the cw?
    2 Likes


  3. 12-01-2019, 19:24
    Junior of Shooter
    180 • 2,580 • 1
    In-game: ElevenxN
    Re: Unban/Unmute Request - Heisenberg$ (@PREDATOR) 12-01-2019, 19:24 • #13
    Originally Posted by Noc^
    Sorry for sticking my nose here but I disagree with what you said

    He was playing in donators side, that video proves nothing. In short words, if you are a premium member, you have the right to play the premium cw no matter how noob you are.
    You basically mean i could ask a friend of mine to play as a premium and help me by dying easily and none could bother for that? not a good idea if that's the case everyone is going to ask someone to help him in such clan wars and no more loses.
    1 Like


  4. 12-01-2019, 19:28
    144 • 891 • 1
    In-game: Moon'L
    Re: Unban/Unmute Request - Heisenberg$ (@PREDATOR) 12-01-2019, 19:28 • #14
    To think that you get away with FPS manipulating but playing bad gets you a ban. Lovely.
    1 Like


  5. 12-01-2019, 19:32
    139 • 744 • 1
    In-game: Zlatan!
    Re: Unban/Unmute Request - Heisenberg$ (@PREDATOR) 12-01-2019, 19:32 • #15
    Originally Posted by TurBo
    Didn't want to get my nose into this but this is pathetic. Clips provided prove nothing since anyone can have a bad day, if that was the case I would be banned countless of times since I'm playing shit lately haha. Anyways, what benefit would bring to zN winning a simple CW against Premium, afaik you don't get any profit out of it. I am starting to think someone just got butthurt over the fact heisenberg didn't let him play xD.
    Absolutely best Explain.İt is childsh af.Dudes this is just game dont take so srys please.
    3 Likes


  6. 12-01-2019, 19:37
    343 • 1,982 • 2
    In-game: CIFFON
    Re: Unban/Unmute Request - Heisenberg$ (@PREDATOR) 12-01-2019, 19:37 • #16
    This is ridiculous, complete mockery towards players. Premium is public server clan and if he contributed to take part in CW he should be allowed to. Neither do I belive that zN would even care what was the result of this CW, ever since they do a lot of CWs and one loss against Premium would mean nothing. Having such poor evidence against Heisenberg and yet banning him for 15 days is just irrevelant and wrong.



  7. 12-01-2019, 19:42
    139 • 744 • 1
    In-game: Zlatan!
    Re: Unban/Unmute Request - Heisenberg$ (@PREDATOR) 12-01-2019, 19:42 • #17
    Originally Posted by Roby
    Sure Heis should win 3v1

    First time i try to not put my nose here But in this video Qash also died like Heisen He should get ban too?? xD

    @Qashqai Love uu dont get me wrong bro <3
    4 Likes


  8. 12-01-2019, 19:49
    Administrator

    830 • 4,344 • 15
    In-game: ffsRyZe
    Re: Unban/Unmute Request - Heisenberg$ (@PREDATOR) 12-01-2019, 19:49 • #18
    Closed for now, @PREDATOR deal with this shit bro
    Last edited by RyZe; 12-01-2019 at 19:53.
    5 Likes


  9. 13-01-2019, 14:08
    Head of Shooter

    404 • 3,416 • 10
    In-game: -ffs-PREDATOR
    Re: Unban/Unmute Request - Heisenberg$ (@PREDATOR) 13-01-2019, 14:08 • #19
    Surprisingly some of you all of a sudden know so much about Shooter to where you call themselves Shooter players. But anyhow, I'm not going to bother explaining the video again like I did to Heisen in PM where I asked him to defend himself but didn't do so. The conclusion wasn't just based on the video (as it doesn't describe everything yet shows enough) but also based on the testimony of players present at the time.

    That being said, the ban remains as it is. And like I said, you can try again once 7 days have passed.
    10 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)