1. 01-02-2019, 12:24

Junior of HP
    213 • 1,594 • 24
    In-game: //Polomy\\
    qwe.png//Polomy\\'s Junior Application

qwe.pngWhat’s your name, age, and location?
    My name is Barış(mean peace in English). I was born in Adana. I am 23 years old and I live in Turkey/Bursa. I would recommend you to visit Turkey is a wonderful place.

qwe.pngHow long have you been playing at FFS Gaming and MTA overall?
    I started my MTA career in 2012. I've been playing FFS since 2013 and if I don't have problems, I'll keep playing for a long time because I've become a very good friend and I love this environment. if I'm not in trouble I can continue with my FFS career for a long time.

qwe.pngHow often do you play?
    I play every day and try to be active often. I'll let you know if there's any interference in my activation.

qwe.pngWhy should we choose you over others as a Junior?
    I love this comunity that's why I want to improve hp arena and help people. I want to show newbies what's true/wrong. I noticed that the other players took a sample from me, they repeating me what i do. I will be like a parent for them, with this hp arena will get more player and arena will be more useful.
    I'll is very disciplined. you can rest assured.

qwe.pngAdditional information (optional):
    Current juniors don't meet my expectations. I can explain it to you with this: When there have a rule breaker etc. We have to call hp juniors from other arenas. They are hp junior but don't even playing hp, what a ironi. Also i've read other candidate's junior applications and i see they so egoist.
    You can check my ideas about hp from

qwe.pngContacts
    Discord:Polomy#2937

NOTE: I know that I am not a flawless person, in case of any mistakes don't hesitate to contact me/report them.

sincerely: qwe.png//Polomy\\
    Last edited by //Polomy\\; 25-06-2019 at 22:11.
    85 Likes
    Sky!Hydra.DziugassTaLieRHeisenberg$l30^^sonny'98Best4PlayHamoriChromeN17r0!CIFFONrapfanfaqegspVuuaakewJauzZ*KONASKSubwayx)*ZackRloldodNo-1RemiX*LosmiAturexJose909#MRGhost*Atmaca#Mor0^HardyTrippy'M3ssi!MagnuM0123JoinT.Karezma^L3id!TaigasABC'SErhan_salfiLewyAlinutZ!RegnaltEssoviusSeKaToRWyverN.EvVoZ#USTURAmasrymantarsananelen438Ucanyarakbarbar415263Francis#SeNaBrazilManYoooCatherine#Agressiv#Noc^VitalicFALT3NSoldie[R]DNK^*Destiny#tgmgAsencySawyer#catay#MaNiCNIRVANA!TigarNinJawonRajbikorayreyizDanieleinadSnoop^MysteriousEyes#Neko+Berke#Mrrko1IsGhSperkZ#VirusH4TTYHedi#BeTa 

2. 21-06-2019, 20:03
    Junior of HP
    213 • 1,594 • 24
    In-game: //Polomy\\
    Re: Polomy's Junior Application 21-06-2019, 20:03 • #2
    qwe.pngUpdate 21-06-2019
    Changed info about:
    "Why should we choose you over others as a Junior?"

Changed info about:
    "Additional information (optional):"

Words has been deleted about old problems. (problems solved)

qwe.pngUpdate 25-06-2019

Added ideas about hp, you can see it in additional information.

I hope you like.
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by //Polomy\\; 26-06-2019 at 00:31.

3. 15-07-2019, 15:32
    Head of Race

684 • 3,431 • 20
    In-game: -ffs-MoonLorD
    Re: Polomy's Junior Application 15-07-2019, 15:32 • #3
    Accepted

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)