1. 19

01-02-2019, 12:24

94 • 541 • 1
    In-game: fh.//Polomy\\

qwe.pngPolomy's Junior Application

qwe.pngWhat’s your name, age, and location?
    My name is Barış(mean peace in English). I was born in Adana. I am 22 years old and I live in Turkey/Bursa. I would recommend you to visit Turkey is a wonderful place.

qwe.pngHow long have you been playing at FFS Gaming and MTA overall?
    I started my MTA career in 2012. I've been playing FFS since 2013 and if I don't have problems, I'll keep playing for a long time because I've become a very good friend and I love this environment. if I'm not in trouble I can continue with my FFS career for a long time.

qwe.pngHow often do you play?
    I play every day and try to be active often. I'll let you know if there's any interference in my activation.

qwe.pngWhy should we choose you over others as a Junior?
    I noticed that the other players took a sample from me.I'll teach them to play games and train good players.
    I'll is very disciplined. you can rest assured. Also, I can't deal with vengeful people, so I want to be Junior.

qwe.pngContacts

qwe.pngAdditional information (optional):
    I had bad things a while back. There are some people who see me as a bad person. I don't want to give their names.
    I've changed to be an example to other players.

NOTE: I know that I am not a flawless person, in case of any mistakes don't hesitate to contact me/report them.

sincerely: qwe.png//Polomy\\
    Last edited by //Polomy\\; 08-02-2019 at 23:09.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)