1. 24-02-2019, 23:23

Head of DM Squad
    769 • 5,483 • 7
    In-game: -ffs-armexy
    L7 DM, Tour 11 with ArMexy

Mapname 1 point Players alive
    1. Starlight skills XpR 1 : 0 7M Zeke ( 2 )
    2. Infinite Darkness XpR 2 : 0 7M Naval ( 1 ) Botond Zeke
    3. Mad-_-World XpR 3 : 0 7M Naval ( 3 ) Krack ( 2 )
    4. Maximal Crazy XpR 3 : 1 7M Crespro ( 1 )
    5. Needed Skill XpR 4 : 1 7M Zeke
    6. No JuJu XpR 4 : 2 7M TKZ ( 2 ) Madlife Cykz Driver ( 1 )
    7. One Reason XpR 5 : 2 7M Botond ( 1 ) Krack ( 1 ) Naval xStylez Zeke
    8. SIISTi V2 XpR 5 : 3 7M TKZ ( 1 ) Crespro Driver
    9. Give Up XpR 6 : 3 7M KracK ( 1 )
    10. Difference Threshold XpR 6 : 4 7M Crespro ( 2 )
    11. Band The Rolla XpR 6 : 5 7M TKZ ( 1 ) Driver ( 1 ) Madlife Crespro Alienn
    12. Delta Heavy XpR 7 : 5 7M Botond ( 3 ) xStylez ( 1 )
    13. Cooler Than Me XpR 8 : 5 7M Zeke ( 1 )

8 XpR
    5 7M

MVP : CresPro

We ( I and Ryder ) considered CresPro due the fact that he was in harder situations ( 3vs1 , 2vs1 ) and managed it good.

Referee: ArMexy
    Assistant: RyDeR
    Last edited by ArMexy; 24-02-2019 at 23:49.

2. 24-02-2019, 23:24
    621 • 2,346 • 3
    In-game: mtryder}}
    Re: 11th Tour. 7m - XpR 5:8 24-02-2019, 23:24 • #2
    Originally Posted by ArMexy
    Assistant: RyDeR
    !!!!!!!!

3. 24-02-2019, 23:26
    65 • 226 • 0
    In-game: XpRCresPro~quit
    Re: 11th Tour. 7m - XpR 5:8 24-02-2019, 23:26 • #3
    I did not think that i will be the mvp.Thanks for the great game XpR,this was the most intense match i've ever played.

4. 24-02-2019, 23:45
    500 • 3,413 • 20
    In-game: Zeke|-XpR-|
    Re: 11th Tour. 7m - XpR 5:8 24-02-2019, 23:45 • #4
    hi.
    I've already asked in private how is this mvp possible but i didn't get proper answer or rather,it was an answer with no sense in it so i will post here what i think.

8-5? and defeated team gets mvp? must be first case ever and that's how it usually doesn't happen.
    "harder situations" ? since when is that counted and taken into consideration? Let me remind you of my matches in iW where i once passed all maps but symon v8 and i was in a lot of hard situations, and it WASN'T counted so how come it is now when u have clear requirements and tools to get REAL mvp? I mean just look at the kills and overall points , Cres made only 3 kills by this ( no offense i think crespro played very well) , but to be fair botond made 3 kills in just 1 round , that already puts him in same place as crespro.
    Now for "harder situations" , again no offense anyhow to crespro but , crespro kept being behind his team whole game and even at water level while we were fighting at 80+ ,basically he wasn't seen whole game and then at end when whole his team dies - he shows up - in 1v2 1v3 and so on, and u call that an admiring "harder situation" thats worth the mvp?
    Looking back at crespro performance, as it says,crespro won 2 solo points , one was 1v2 which i also won, but i actually won 3 solo points, so even that puts me above him as a potential mvp right?
    I believe one of xpr's should definitely get mvp, naval was consistent whole game and made a lot of kills, botond passed maps and made a lot of kills too so i think you should re-think about this one because it just doesn't make any sense

I come in peace, gg to 7m and well played crespro , bakugan and other 7m opponents, it was intense

5. 25-02-2019, 00:01
    970 • 2,279 • 30
    In-game: Vortex# Online
    Re: 11th Tour. 7m - XpR 5:8 25-02-2019, 00:01 • #5
    wp!!

I learned to count on few, only the loyal ones continue with me.

6. 25-02-2019, 00:09
    Head of DM Squad

769 • 5,483 • 7
    In-game: -ffs-armexy
    Re: 11th Tour. 7m - XpR 5:8 25-02-2019, 00:09 • #6
    Originally Posted by Zeke#
    hi.
    I've already asked in private how is this mvp possible but i didn't get proper answer or rather,it was an answer with no sense in it so i will post here what i think.

8-5? and defeated team gets mvp? must be first case ever and that's how it usually doesn't happen.
    "harder situations" ? since when is that counted and taken into consideration? Let me remind you of my matches in iW where i once passed all maps but symon v8 and i was in a lot of hard situations, and it WASN'T counted so how come it is now when u have clear requirements and tools to get REAL mvp? I mean just look at the kills and overall points , Cres made only 3 kills by this ( no offense i think crespro played very well) , but to be fair botond made 3 kills in just 1 round , that already puts him in same place as crespro.
    Now for "harder situations" , again no offense anyhow to crespro but , crespro kept being behind his team whole game and even at water level while we were fighting at 80+ ,basically he wasn't seen whole game and then at end when whole his team dies - he shows up - in 1v2 1v3 and so on, and u call that an admiring "harder situation" thats worth the mvp?
    Looking back at crespro performance, as it says,crespro won 2 solo points , one was 1v2 which i also won, but i actually won 3 solo points, so even that puts me above him as a potential mvp right?
    I believe one of xpr's should definitely get mvp, naval was consistent whole game and made a lot of kills, botond passed maps and made a lot of kills too so i think you should re-think about this one because it just doesn't make any sense

I come in peace, gg to 7m and well played crespro , bakugan and other 7m opponents, it was intense
    Let me remind one thing once again, if you kill 4 players but die for last one, it won't appear in table ( example - in last round where Madlife killed 3 and got killed by you , in the table it shows you with 1 kill only ).

Ok, I and @RyDeR considered Crespro because he was in situation way harder ( like 3vs1, or 2vs1 ) , unlike you which was with 3 or 4 players to help. Going further to this, if we really count all the map alive and kills ( overall ) , Crespro finished 7 maps and got 8 kills, Naval was the closest man with him ( If I remember correctly naval finished 8 and killed 6 ). But we dont consider this in table, but yea the last one and his kills.

@RyDeR and I watched all of this carefully ( as you noticed, there was no drama in cw ), I think we did it right.

7. 25-02-2019, 00:17
    500 • 3,413 • 20
    In-game: Zeke|-XpR-|
    Re: 11th Tour. 7m - XpR 5:8 25-02-2019, 00:17 • #7
    Originally Posted by ArMexy
    Let me remind one thing once again, if you kill 4 players but die for last one, it won't appear in table ( example - in last round where Madlife killed 3 and got killed by you , in the table it shows you with 1 kill only ).

Ok, I and @RyDeR considered Crespro because he was in situation way harder ( like 3vs1, or 2vs1 ) , unlike you which was with 3 or 4 players to help. Going further to this, if we really count all the map alive and kills ( overall ) , Crespro finished 7 maps and got 8 kills, Naval was the closest man with him ( If I remember correctly naval finished 8 and killed 6 ). But we dont consider this in table, but yea the last one and his kills.

@RyDeR and I watched all of this carefully ( as you noticed, there was no drama in cw ), I think we did it right.
    Yes it won't appear in table,so why do you count it? I also made like 3 kills on one round and it wasn't saved but idc

I don't understand this "because he was in situation way harder (like 3vs1, or 2vs1) ,unlike you which was with 3 or 4 to help", just what? I was also alone in 1v2 1v3 1v4 against ffs while in iW and did i get mvp for that? Just lol

Originally Posted by Tails
    How do you detect MVP of the game?
    Referees must save every player who reached hunter pickup in L7 DM Manager software. Referee should mark the most active/helpful hunter fights participant with special symbols: Naval, Cascade, (RoNNiE), Lonnex, Natsu, Tomas. That will be MVP of hunter fight of the map.
    MVP is the player who:
    - either gathers the most of "MVP of the map" (if finished more than 6 maps)
    - or combines biggest amount of "reached hunter pickup" and "MVP of the map" (in proportion of 30/70)
    For example, Player1 finished 10 maps of 13, but was MVP of the map 2 times. While Player2 finished 6 maps, but was MVP of the map 4 times. It makes sense to say that Player2 is MVP of the game.
    Counter example, if Player1 finishes 4 maps, but was MVP of the map 4 times aswell, he still should not be MVP, as his impact doesn't let him win the game, since he was not hunter-fighting on 9 maps of 13.
    If referee struggles with MVP of the map, he should talk to clans in global chat after map ends.
    1 Like

8. 25-02-2019, 00:42
    254 • 987 • 2
    In-game: FX|Chaos
    Re: 11th Tour. 7m - XpR 5:8 25-02-2019, 00:42 • #8
    Gg wp

9. 25-02-2019, 01:00
    419 • 694 • 4
    In-game: MT|Valentino[G]
    Re: 11th Tour. 7m - XpR 5:8 25-02-2019, 01:00 • #9
    just remove the mvp :d
    6 Likes

10. 25-02-2019, 01:20
    621 • 2,346 • 3
    In-game: mtryder}}
    Re: 11th Tour. 7m - XpR 5:8 25-02-2019, 01:20 • #10
    Originally Posted by Zeke#
    hi.

Dude you're such a glory mvp hunter, me and armexy talked for 15 min to pick MVP and we decided to pick Crespro, so why do you still bother complaining? All of your kills were in x vs x situations (2v2 and more) !
    You won a 1v2 first round, then did nothing (!) until 5th point where everyone failed at the hunter part, and you won the last point when the match was already decided, you didn't do anything else apart from that.
    Meanwhile, Naval got the kill in 3vs1 in 2nd round, got 3 kills in a 5v5 hunter fight, got much more kills than you overall but he got killed afterwards. TK did even better than you in this regard; and so did CresPro. CresPro was always in 1 v X situations, he carried them in those, he won a 1v1 on dc v11 and gave 7m another chance in probably the most crucial 1v2 there was (at 4:6 for you), then he kept 7m in the game until the 12th map. I don't know what other explanation you want. This wasn't an easy match to pick MVP since none of you actually carried, it was more over a team effort where everyone had their ups and downs.
    It was a fight between Cres, Naval, TK and even Botond at the last rounds played amazing, you weren't even considered so sorry for breaking your heart.
    3 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)