1. 02-07-2019, 11:34

Global Junior DM
    299 • 1,090 • 11
    In-game: St0pr0c3NT~
    What's your name(s), age and location?:

My name's Sebastian, I'm 24 years old and I live in Poland close to Cracow.

How long have you played MTA: SA?

Oh, It's been 11 years already. Started to play in 2008 on roleplay servers. A year later I found DM servers and I fall in love with them.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

-UAG (Ultimate Air Gamers) DM Team and CW manager for 1,5 year
    -SHC (Small Hustlers Crew (new one))- Member for 2 or 3 months
    >VIP< (Very Important Players) Member and DM team for 4 or 5 months
    /TfF\ (The Favoured Few) - Member and DM team for 6 or 7 months
    -ffs- (For Fuck Sake) - Trial and DM team for 3 months
    |6s (Sixth Sense) Member and DM team for 2,5 years
    The amount of time in these clans might not be fully correct

Why do you want to join FFS?:

I see FFS as a great organized community where nothing happens without a reason. Gameplay on the server is enjoyable and I really like to spend my free time here. Server scripts also like forum design are well made, players on the server are cool, the team of administration is mature, friendly and helpful for players.

What are your goals as a moderator?:

First of all I'm experienced DM and Hunter player and I would like to represent FFS DM Team on Clan Wars. I always liked to integrate with teammates in private sever to train Hunter in different configurations which can happen on CW (2v1, 4v1, 5v1) and I really miss it. It wouldn't be a problem to organize trainings like this. Almost my whole career was around DM clanwars so I could help CW manager with organization.

I have good admin experience which I've gained through all the years of my career. My goals are also to help the community as much as It's possible with punishing rulebreakers, help new players to discover FFS world and keep an eye on Hunter/DM room.

Additional information (optional):

I am positive, honest, helpful person and I want to help improving this amazing 9 years old community!

If you have any questions feel free to PM on forum, add me on skype : stoprocent1226 or send me a message via Discord : St0pr0c3NT#9572

Greetings, St0pr0c3NT
    Last edited by St0pr0c3NT; 07-08-2019 at 13:47. Reason: Added Discord information
    86 Likes
    CankyZeke#R0N1!alinDNK^FALT3NR/\CERsYKuPolomyZoiloKamen#TheDragoN~CassioWalKStuntPoolChaos'LonneX-CNebla.SeKaToR*R!der*Dice*Melihkipkip8#Donat1k!DryStonnersSheldoNTirnanoiRampageNocturnK1SS_MEAlammZeRoN!F0XY1LookaTBLTZWarpathSmoK!Trippy'HamoriVuuaakewSos1son!yaniRyDeRLuminaireKarimAerontest64PeRFekTNitroNAviJoeeDaNielEvVoZ#TONYAlcatrazsajgon2VISHALMarveLCandy//AnUsCrystalMicraTechoKracK!NoNameZRemiX*ElevenKarezmaVitalicHawK##MRGhostLimonWolfhojeRaoxter.Gonzalez~ZeptoATr1Xrandomdudetestjsebita#ProGearH4TTYahmedbsAbdulaziz al galladKAZIKOSoldie[R]Srunweldx 

2. 26-07-2019, 16:18
    Global Junior DM
    299 • 1,090 • 11
    In-game: St0pr0c3NT~
    Re: St0pr0c3NT's Join Request 26-07-2019, 16:18 • #2
    INFO: I'm going to be inactive for a week since today
    Last edited by St0pr0c3NT; 26-07-2019 at 16:19. Reason: I'm going on a trip to the Baltic sea!

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)