1. 08-07-2019, 23:07

41 • 15 • 0
    In-game: Maritimista
    Nickname(s) of the Admin(s): Danx
    Infringement: Yesterday he muted me, today, he muted me again. I never had bad behaviour. I need an explanation.
    Date and Time (optional): Now, 8/7/18, 22h GMT +0 around this
    Screenshots or/and Videos: https://i.imgur.com/nalWWcr.png
    Additional Comments: To be honest, he is a hater, he hates me. He always treats me very bad.
    1 Like

2. 09-07-2019, 09:51 • #2

1,133 • 3,984 • 16
    In-game: Waveride
    You report an admin, you need proof of what he did. You can show that he muted you but what? Wheres the conversation of the minutes before? You think that Danx will be demoted because you showed the community he used his rights?
    1 Like

3. 09-07-2019, 11:00 • #3

Banned
    143 • 1,675 • 16
    In-game: -ffs-Danx
    1st mute was for spamming my PM's with unmute requests & provocative messages: https://imgur.com/a/kD2lexj
    2nd mute was for doing the same thing again instantly after your first mute expired, and then you flooded the globalchat with these provocative messages. https://imgur.com/a/Rh9uOl3
    5 Likes

4. 09-07-2019, 15:20 • #4
    Can you explain where I am provoking or spamming you or doing bad things?
    You say I spammed you... but then you spammed me as well because you were answering me!!! But like every staff says: You could use /mute Maritimo but you didn't and I was not spamming, was talking to you since you are staff you are there to serve and help people
    GUCCI Lawyer
    Last edited by LiionFire; 09-07-2019 at 15:23.
    1 Like

5. 09-07-2019, 15:35 • #5
    LOL since when is PMing someone punishable? Is /ignore or /mute not a thing in this server? I'm pretty sure it is.
    If I try to report someone for allegedly annoying me in PM, admins will tell me to add him to my ignore list. How is the 1st mute case any different? You are clearly an unexperienced staff, but I hope you learn from your mistakes by fixing them.
    About the 2nd mute, how is he provoking you? Danx is actually a very common name to give to a dog. How is it strange or provocative that he has a dog named Danx? I once friendly shared with Luna, the admin, that I have a dog named Luna, which literally means Moon, in spanish and a conversation just happened, no harms intended. While you showed arrogance towards someone asking PLAUSIBLE questions in PM, Luna, on the other hand, showed sympathy and kindness, even though the "provocation", as you call it, was apparently the same.
    Luna is a Golden Retriever btw. I will gladly show you a picture of her, if you want. She is as cute as one could get.
    Danx is a mix of races/stray dog, as my mom found him on the road, cold and starving, and brought him home. He is just as cute and, again, I will gladly show you a picture of him. I can even take one with both Luna and Danx together.
    GUCCI Lawyer
    Last edited by Tomas12; 09-07-2019 at 16:14.
    1 Like

6. 10-07-2019, 15:59 • #6
    Why does Danx keep closing Maritimo's unmute requests? Why are unmute requests handled by the guy who issued the mutes (WRONGLY, I must say)? Besides muting someone clearly unfairly, this guy now just assumes that his mute is correct, without letting any outside staff give their opinion, after checking all the evidence? Then threatens people not to fill anymore unmute requests, even though they have been closed based on bias? This mute is CLEARLY unfair and the admin who issued it refuses to accept it, just because his NICKNAME in a GAME is the same as a player's dog IN REAL LIFE, and this offended him... Like, wtf? Is this some kind of dictatorship? Do you want us to change our dog's name, just to please you and your self confidence issues?

1st Can't PM you ingame for help or else a mute must certainly be issued, then gets offended that there's a dog somewhere in the world that happens to have the same name that this guy uses for a goddamn game (and let me tell you, this dog is not the only one, perhaps you should look for everyone in FFS who has a dog called danx and mute/threaten them - Hell, why not in the world?), and when the muted player starts asking questions regarding why he was unfairly muted (FOR 7 WHOLE DAYS), threats are made? What kind of dictatorship are you trying to install in the server?

Sorry for the double post, but the truth had and has to be exposed.
    GUCCI Lawyer
    Last edited by Tomas12; 10-07-2019 at 16:06.
    1 Like

7. 11-07-2019, 11:45 • #7

Former Leader
    647 • 7,115 • 10
    In-game: RandomDude995
    The mute was indeed justified, yet exaggerated.
    You are now unmuted.
    #Closed
    3 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)