1. 19-08-2019, 19:35

417 • 1,460 • 13
    In-game: Lukaculz
    What's your name(s), age and location?:

My name is Lucas, I am 20 years old and I'm living in Buenos Aires, Argentina

How long have you played MTA: SA?:

I've been playing this game since 2009, the first server I've stepped in was GTA.ru, fell in love with Deathmatch and mapping stuff. Playing on random servers trying to improve my DM Skills and also finding out the map editor are for sure, the greatest memories. In 2010, I discovered FFS where I spent most of my days and still playing to the present day. I've reached the top joining Nitrous racing, we've won 4 L7 titles and had a great time.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

• |AW| Avast Warriors (Member) - Closed
    • |EP| Energy Pearl (Member) - Closed
    • xN# Nitrous Racing (1st period Leader, 2nd period Member)- Left
    • [FoXX] Force-out-Xtreme (Member) - Left

Why do you want to join FFS?:

From my point of view, my almost ten years experience in this game allow me to face new and uniques challenges. Being able to administrate a successful server would give me the opportunity to build upon my skills in server/forum moderating and also that experience as mentioned ealier. Your emphasis on always innovating and focusing on being the best have brought to my attention over the past few years.

What are your goals as a moderator?:

My goals are fairly simple. I really like engaging with people and give assistance, you can see it daily whether I am joking around or whether I am serious. I think the language knowledge that I obtained through the years will benefit me to help, not only Spanish-speakers, but also French, Portuguese and English-speakers. Making an environment of enjoyment has always been my goal and I picture myself dealing with responsibilities on and off the server. When it comes to clanwars, I consider myself as a solid reserve player and I tended to be supportive in my previous teams.

Additional information:

I'm a mapper, a basketball fan and player. I am a beginner designer who always want to improve and become more professional. I am currently studying Graphic Design, Marketing specialization. Apart from being
    leader in xN, I tried to make the visual content for almost 4 years. You can check it on this page: Portfolio and also my Behance
    108 Likes
    Nebla.VitalicalinTONYTirnano#SherazpapiAviChaos'Vortex#kawazakiMarveLmidnight_kingMertLuminaireCrystalEssoviusKarezmaEyecatcherKevininin1337ElevenBaezaAdidasN3zAXxDarK1nGZoiloGteateroKAeronMagnetVuuaakewvinny12ArMexyTrippy'XevadishSnoop.BLTZSwindexAlammK1SS_MEFacuuzz~Viper#SupRimeNiNjA!LiNuX.NocturnFrancis#quashy!F0XY1AzTecK'.thenicoDeLeTeHi_im_ValentinoSwidroxoahmedbs#BaZooKa^yaniXR|AzulaR/\CERAway#BeTaShaelSixizSunset#MRGhostCykzEM1N3MTechoAnwixm1a2m3CarminexMarchew1337JoinT.LookaT~stockFrankzym4rc0sCIFFONShankZKaM!AlcatrazZ!!*R!der*PunishertimmigamerHiImSyrus#NekoR3X0Z#SeKaToRGabrieLAzeroth*L1L1WalKFALT3NMinato903ZeptoAbdulaziz al galladKamenemKrandomdudetestjsebitaLumb^SwiftuskaAkiDrox*DaMian!MeffcentStailoKB0M^.^Soldie[R]SrunweldxMelih 

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)