1. 21-09-2019, 15:26

31 • 51 • 0
    In-game: [MS]~Issos~"
    What's your name(s), age and location?:
    My Name is Ismail Arslan. I am 20 years old and I live in Beverly hills.

What languages do you speak?
    I fluently speak English and Turkish

How long have you played MTA: SA?:
    I have been playing MTA for more than 7-8 years. I have taken breaks in between those years due to school, work or both. I recently got myself a gaming computer so I am back to playing MTA. No matter what game play, none of them make me feel at home as much as MTA. I basically grew up with this game.
    Tell us where and when you started, and how do you think you have changed to this day.

What is your preferred gamemode?:
    I prefer playing Shooter and occasionally some DM.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:
    I have been in countless many clans throughout my career in MTA and the only one I remember that is recognizable is the Most Damnation. The reason I am not in anymore is because I had stopped playing the game.

Why do you want to join MS?:
    I want to join MS because I want to make valuable connections in the game and play in a well respected clan such as MS. It will be my honor to join your clan!

Contacts:
    Discord: Issos#0230

Additional information (optional):
    I have been in the customer service department since I was able to work which was 15. During the 5 years I have developed the skills required for dealing with people and keeping them satisfied. Anyhow, I love watches and cars, so if you want to discuss anything related to them, shoot me a PM and I will be more than happy to talk with you!
    Last edited by issos; 22-09-2019 at 09:40.

2. 24-09-2019, 13:08 • #2
    Hello Arslan!

I am glad to inform you, that voting has ended in your favor! We heard only positive stuff about you, and your application has proved the rumours. I am pretty sure you will enjoy your time with us! You haven't joined our discord channel yet, please do so by clicking here.

You are accepted, feel free to send JR in-game!
    4 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)