1. 24-10-2019, 21:59
    #1

    Member
    268 • 2,292 • 30
    In-game: IsGhxN
    Hey
    Since a few days MTA got updated and my fps started to drop every 5-8 secs between 5-15 which is usually 35-45.
    Well something caught my attention is that these drops happens more when there's fire/explosion nearby but I haven't seen anyone with the same issue yet, is it possibly something wrong with the latest update or what? I don't understand and looking forwoard for some help.
    Last edited by IsGh; 25-10-2019 at 06:18.


  2. 24-10-2019, 22:59
    Member
    300 • 1,080 • 6
    In-game: Superman
    Re: Heavy FPS drops after the latest MTA update 24-10-2019, 22:59 • #2
    Screenshot_1.png


  3. 25-10-2019, 00:12
    Member
    392 • 2,206 • 18
    In-game: ^xKAZIKO#007<~
    Re: Heavy FPS drops after the latest MTA update 25-10-2019, 00:12 • #3
    Had similar issue, just do a fresh installation and remove all previous settings/data.
    3 Likes


  4. 26-10-2019, 16:40
    Member
    268 • 2,292 • 30
    In-game: IsGhxN
    Re: Heavy FPS drops after the latest MTA update 26-10-2019, 16:40 • #4
    Originally Posted by Kaziko
    Had similar issue, just do a fresh installation and remove all previous settings/data.
    Thanks but that didn't help
    2 Likes


  5. 26-10-2019, 17:49
    Junior Member
    193 • 478 • 0
    In-game: sound
    Re: Heavy FPS drops after the latest MTA update 26-10-2019, 17:49 • #5
    Just like you, the problem have started after updating mta and it happens when something explodes or fires next to me, I've tried all possible solutions but nothing worked with me, I changed the screen size of MTA and succeed with me, I know it is annoying, but this is the only solution that succeed with me .
    maybe it'll work with you Try it .
    2 Likes


  6. 26-10-2019, 17:52
    Member
    268 • 2,292 • 30
    In-game: IsGhxN
    Re: Heavy FPS drops after the latest MTA update 26-10-2019, 17:52 • #6
    Originally Posted by Leoox The Goat
    Just like you, the problem have started after updating mta and it happens when something explodes or fires next to me, I've tried all possible solutions but nothing worked with me, I changed the screen size of MTA and succeed with me, I know it is annoying, but this is the only solution that succeed with me .
    maybe it'll work with you Try it .
    I have been using 640x480x16bits for a while already, can't go smaller
    2 Likes


  7. 26-10-2019, 17:57
    Junior Member
    193 • 478 • 0
    In-game: sound
    Re: Heavy FPS drops after the latest MTA update 26-10-2019, 17:57 • #7
    Originally Posted by IsGh
    I have been using 640x480x16bits for a while already, can't go smaller
    The problem happened with me when the screen size was smallest but i made it a little bigger and succeed with me, try all screen sizes and you will know the best for your fps
    1 Like


  8. 27-10-2019, 03:36
    Member
    392 • 2,206 • 18
    In-game: ^xKAZIKO#007<~
    Re: Heavy FPS drops after the latest MTA update 27-10-2019, 03:36 • #8
    Are you using window mode or borderless?
    1 Like


  9. 27-10-2019, 04:46
    Senior Member
    1,161 • 3,992 • 26
    In-game: 67'Noc~!
    Re: Heavy FPS drops after the latest MTA update 27-10-2019, 04:46 • #9
    Try uninstalling both MTA & GTA completely, then reinstall them again. If that doesn't work, change compatibility settings and try with another resolution plus put all graphic settings at minimum, and don't forget to put at the minimum the streaming memory aswell (settings -> advanced). If that doesn't work, unless someone here had that problem and know how to fix it, I guess you will have to ask in MTA forums xd
    Good luck.
    2 Likes


  10. 27-10-2019, 13:27
    Member
    268 • 2,292 • 30
    In-game: IsGhxN
    Re: Heavy FPS drops after the latest MTA update 27-10-2019, 13:27 • #10
    Originally Posted by Kaziko
    Are you using window mode or borderless?
    Borderless

    Originally Posted by Noc^
    Try uninstalling both MTA & GTA completely, then reinstall them again.
    That was the first thing I tried, sadly it doesn't help at all

    Originally Posted by Noc^
    If that doesn't work, change compatibility settings and try with another resolution plus put all graphic settings at minimum, and don't forget to put at the minimum the streaming memory aswell (settings -> advanced). If that doesn't work, unless someone here had that problem and know how to fix it, I guess you will have to ask in MTA forums xd
    Good luck.
    I have alway been using these settings, I guess I will seek some help in mta forums, thanks.
    3 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)