1. 06-12-2019, 21:36

223 • 1,328 • 19
    In-game: iw.benjaz
    What's your name(s), age and location?:

My name is Benjamín, I am 18 years old and I live in Chile, specifically in the city of Temuco.

How long have you played MTA: SA?:

I started my game at MTA in early 2012, playing different types of game mode, starting this way playing Stealth and Race on individual servers, until I found the DM, joining different clans and playing on their respective servers; In which it should be noted that I learned more about this game mode, how it worked and how it was played. Years went by, until I found FFS Gaming, a multi-gamemode server, where I played in early 2014, but as a guest; In mid-2015 I officially registered on the server, and there I am playing until today. Throughout my entire career and as I mentioned earlier, I entered different clans in which I was able to develop more easily in this modality, where I learned to play Hunter (2015) and DM, then when I joined Iron Will (iW) for the first time once again I learned more about how to moderate and lead a clan, since together with my friend Tomas and MJT in his time we led the clan in 2017, where I knew how to develop with more professionalism than a few years ago, where I could learn to organize the team in different situations (clanwars above all things) there even so I entered the L7 for the first time thanks to this team, where I considerably improved my skills in WFF, thus preparing to enter my first official WFF (WFF 17) reaching 1/4 final being my first most precious achievement. Over time and because of problems I decided to leave iW and enter another fairly important clan, Seventh Miracle (7m) in 2018, where I improved my skills even more, where I had serious contact with european players, and so over time, entering wff's and getting good results.

What's your best achievement(s) so far?

- WFF 17: 1/4 with 4 pts (my first wff).
    - WFF 18: 1/4 with 17 pts.
    - WFF 19: 1/4 with 16 pts (4th).
    - L7 Tour 45: MVP Against FoXX with 27 points.
    - L7 Season 6: Top 7-8 in Top 30 personal with 135 points.
    - Manage a team in wff over several months

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

~Hg// Hell Gamers | Co-Leader | 2013/2014 |
    xN| Nitrous Racing | Member | 2015
    iW// Iron Will | Leader (2017) Staff (2019) | 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 |
    7m Seventh Miracle | Member | 2018

Why do you want to join FFS?:

I think it is a clan that deserves to be respected, in addition to everything they have achieved over the years, it is admirable, I feel that I could be part of this team without problems and could help in what the team will also need. In addition, throughout my career at MTA I have always wanted to be part of this team, for its achievements and for the people who are within it.

Why should we choose you over others as a Squad?:

I have the ability to manage and organize the server quite well and the situations that arise on it; I have the experience of managing clan servers, either as a leader or as a simple moderator, and I have the right knowledge for this type of position. On top of that, I have the mapping knowledge for map correction, and I consider myself a real help for the team, either wff or dm

Best Regards
    Benjaz.
    Last edited by Benjaz; 09-12-2019 at 04:52.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)