Subscribe me on my new CHANNEL at Youtube : HamoDi TV
    1 Like

2. 01-02-2020, 19:55
    Old Legend
    564 • 1,732 • 18
    In-game: xRziTRiCKS Online
    Re: Badnick Returns Back 01-02-2020, 19:55 • #22
    Originally Posted by Badnick

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hey there, long time no see!

I'm Adam, from Israel and currently I'm 22 Years old.

Welcome Back bro , i really enjoy playing with you old times !

but i have to tell you something you forgot as muslim and arabic :
    كونك فلسطيني صعب علي تقبل هذه الاهانة لي كمسلم وللشعب الفلسطيني العظيم فنحن لا يمثلنا الاحتلال حتى نربط انفسنا به حتى لو درسونا هذا بالمدارس اذا تخليت انت ايها
    الفلسطيني عن فلسطين فاعلم بان الف فلسطيني يولدون احرار في مكان اخر بالعالم كل يوم وكل ساعة وكل دقيقة , اما لو كان انتمائك لغير ذالك فا اعتذر لك على هذا التعليق , اتمنى ان تتقبله بصدر رحب ومرحبا بك مره اخرى .

dont be like acandle wich light the others and burn it self

3. Re: Badnick Returns Back 01-02-2020, 21:57 • #23
    Seeing you makes me feel old
    ??(
    4 Likes

4. Re: Badnick Returns Back 02-02-2020, 06:11 • #24
    Originally Posted by iTRiCKS?

Welcome Back bro , i really enjoy playing with you old times !

but i have to tell you something you forgot as muslim and arabic :
    كونك فلسطيني صعب علي تقبل هذه الاهانة لي كمسلم وللشعب الفلسطيني العظيم فنحن لا يمثلنا الاحتلال حتى نربط انفسنا به حتى لو درسونا هذا بالمدارس اذا تخليت انت ايها
    الفلسطيني عن فلسطين فاعلم بان الف فلسطيني يولدون احرار في مكان اخر بالعالم كل يوم وكل ساعة وكل دقيقة , اما لو كان انتمائك لغير ذالك فا اعتذر لك على هذا التعليق , اتمنى ان تتقبله بصدر رحب ومرحبا بك مره اخرى .
    Thanks alot brother. sorry for the administration but I've to respond in Arabic;

اولاً انا اعتذر لنفسي اني جلبت سوء التفاهم هذا وخصوصاً هنا في مكان لا يخص ولا يصح. ثانياً اسف لاني قلت اني من اسرائيل بس هذه هي الصراحة انا تولدت هناك بكامل حقوقي في الداخل المحتل وللاسف كثير عرب مو فاهمين ايش يعني عرب 48 وعرب فلسطين احنا بشكل عام مقسمين لجزئين جزء هربوا وجزء حاربوا وماتو وانا جد جدي توفى في الداخل في حرب ال67 بسبب شروط الاحتلال اللي كانت التزام المواطنين بالهوية الاسرائيلية ولكن هذا لا يعني اني يهودي انا اسرائيلي عربي أومن في فلسطين وأقدس القدس وجميع البلدان الفلسطينية ولما كتبت اني من اسرائيل هذا لا يعني اني اسرائيلي بل يعني اني من هناك.
    ما كان لازم تسيئ الظن يا صديقي .. فلسطين بعيوننا ونحبها مثل ما تحبوها ولاكون صريح انا اكره السياسة والهويات والتفرقة انا عربي فلسطيني مولود داخل اسرائيل اتمتع بحقوق وخدمات وامان وكله مجاني بس كله من دم اجدادي اللي ضحوا فحالهم عشان يبقوا في ارضهم " صحراء النقب" وشكراً.

3 Likes

5. 03-02-2020, 04:32
    255 • 344 • 2
    In-game: Clarent
    Re: Badnick Returns Back 03-02-2020, 04:32 • #25
    the greet old leadership ? i dont think theres an old admin other than alcatraz aka king12pro xd anyways welcome back friend
    1 Like

6. Re: Badnick Returns Back 10-02-2020, 14:08 • #26
    Ey ey ey buddy, calm your cheez down first of all I don't know what's going on on your head right now to say this but that was years ago when i was the most irresponsible guy over here, and back then I already did enough to quit mta and gaming, me back over here doesn't mean that you can blame me for the stupid choice you did before, you completely trusted a random guy who was indeed a bad guy, you are clearly still have a hard on on me but i'm here to say i'm sorry for what happened before and i'm willing to handle you a new account with the game YOU've chosen to give me. and one more thing mate, for me I've learned the lesson after I got Vac banned, and left gaming world behind, to be honest you are blaming me for stealing something from you but the truth is you are the one who is absolute 100% idiot to believe such a thing and now you've managed to get the lesson you've earned, but still here crying about the good old past where i was a complete jerk also.

Once again, I've been a naughty, scammer and call it whatever you want mate, I'm here to make up for everything bad i did earlier, Contact me in a PM and you will be given what I've taken from you. I apologize and have a good day sir.
    He didn't make up to his word. Good job Badnick, this shows how much you have changed in comparison to the "old" Badnick.

Apparently, he just wants to have a good image here, no matter what hes gotta to do for it.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/gSGxJMF

7. Re: Badnick Returns Back 12-02-2020, 11:24 • #27
    Originally Posted by PedrinxD
    He didn't make up to his word. Good job Badnick, this shows how much you have changed in comparison to the "old" Badnick.

Apparently, he just wants to have a good image here, no matter what hes gotta to do for it.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/gSGxJMF
    lol mate, CSGO is free to play go download it and stop crying.

1 Like

8. Re: Badnick Returns Back 12-02-2020, 15:24 • #28
    lol mate, CSGO is free to play go download it and stop crying.
    lmao my main account is global already. Im just here to take back what you took from me few years ago, and as I can see, you agreed on paying me back. you probably did it for the sake of your image in this forum, but I dont really mind as far as you give me a cs go key. But I have a feeling you just gave up on what you said, probably because you can't make up to you word.
    3 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)