1. 02-03-2020, 13:33

56 • 657 • 4
    In-game: #CAPPON3
    What's your name(s), age and location?:

- My name is Edin and I am 23 years old and live in Bosnia and Herzegovina

What languages do you speak?

- I speak English and my native Bosnian

How long have you played MTA: SA?:
    Tell us where and when you started, and how do you think you have changed to this day.

- I have been playing MTA for 3 years, maybe even more. My beginnings were TruckSimulator Servers and Zombie Servers .. In 2018 I signed up for FFS Gaming and started the game .. Has anything changed that you did I met a lot of a lot of good people

What is your preferred gamemode?:
    If you have more, mention them all.

- My favorite gamemode is Trials as well as Deathmatch Old School. Sometimes I also play shooter

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:
    List the clans and write the reason(s) of your departure.

- If I were a couple of them
    - Fucking Extreme (giggled because I was unable to enter that time)
    - Grove-st-Family (I came out because the clan I was in didn't like the company and the environment)

I am currently in the Rasta Division clan but of course there are not many members and it is boring indeed

Why do you want to join MS?:

- I want to join for many reasons to meet new friends, gain new experience playing the game, new moves and more and of course to help the clan when needed

Contacts:

Additional information (optional):

- My hobbies are that I'm crazy about phones and the internet and I like to fix a lot of things and get involved. I repair phones and boot systems on computers
    4 Likes

2. 02-03-2020, 16:13 • #2
    1 Like

3. 04-03-2020, 13:15 • #3
    Hey! Welcome to Magical Skills, feel free to send a Join Request In-Game! Accepted ✅

Please read also your Forum Private messages to Join our Discord Server.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)