1. 27-03-2020, 18:14

DM OS Squad
    232 • 2,034 • 22
    In-game: -ffs-Aturex!
    What's your name, age and location?
    My name is Eray, I'm 19 years old and I live in Ankara, Turkey

How long have you played MTA SA?
    It all started in the year 2012. It's when I started my other life, technically a virtual life in the gaming world. So, I've been playing MTA San Andreas since a very long time of about 8 years. Firstly I started up with Free-roam servers but as I went deep into the MTA world I found out that there are even more interesting and cool game-modes out there. By the end of the year 2012 I decided to play in FFS Gaming. I started spending more and more time on the server but because of some personal issues I had to quit MTA for several years, but then I came back into the virtual world again even with more desperation and excitement to play. Since then I've been playing MTA constantly.

What's your best achievements so far?
    Winning Draft League OS Season 1 with MAD
    WFF OS 8 1/4 Finalist
    WFF OS 9 1/4 Finalist
    WFF OS 10 Final - 4th place

Have you been in any other clans?
    [MAD] - Mafioso Auto Drivers
    xN# - Nitrous Racing
    DoA - Death on Approach
    ~xRz~ -Xtreme Racers zCool

Why should we choose you over others as a Squad?:
    I've been playing OS for 7 years. Well, I think I have enough experience at least on WFF/OS. Overall, I'm confident about my current abilities as and I will do as much as I can to be significant in clan wars.

Thanks for reading, yours sincerely.
    Last edited by Aturex; 29-06-2020 at 05:03.
    96 Likes
    EdepsizRevolcee}~KAZIKOAviVitalic*M3.E46.GTRalinMexicoQashqaixzn?ReLaXmTaMokkaEssoviusMertRemiX*LimBoViper#Sky!PolomyHamoriAeronMegatroN!RyZe*Atmaca*Mentos#SperkZRobert_M~stockSheldoNFALT3NGteateroKMagnetNebla.Melih*Destiny#ZaitsevSackOne*IceIce#BeTaKhaled#!EnfozermootazB0M^.^sailordsGaby#Ibrahim^Candy//mehdi313kanarya1907NoNameZMeraxesAlammSonny#SeNahamodi1MultikillerV#Mrrko1iTRiCKS?SwidroxoReduszLUCID#MaNiCM3ssi!AyoublF0XY1subzeroDZANTAR!Soldie[R]2289White!ShomemkjagersAudi^ShaelUnSkilledjsebitaAzeroth*ZaNt#TechoSKYL1NE*EM1N3MKarezmaR3X0Z#Kaka.MarveLhead97bossgenconoxitosedhardyBoudiXIUMPH##RedMohaZeRoXy!SeKaToRiAlienRutur4J# 

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)