1. Hello my dear fellas, today I’m bringing a palm tree mod. After “Cosa_Nostra’s repainted palm trees” links went broken I’ve decided to re-make them as similar as possible. I’ll divide this topic in three stages: Screenshots, Download and Installation.

SCREENSHOTS:
    There are nine VARIETIES of this texture:
    6VLzKtE.png

And eight VARIETIES of the regular one:
    2g3UtaO.png

DOWNLOAD:

HERE
    Shout out to @BriaN for fixing the textures!

INSTALLATION:
    If you want to use these palm tree mods in your server all you have to do is adding (or replacing) “gta_tree_palm.txd”, “veg_palm03.dff”, “veg_palm02.dff” (You will find them on a folder named as: “palm script regular one” and on another named as: “palm script DS experience”) files on the "palm" script folder. If you want to use them in your map you must do the same process but with an extra step. You must add “client.lua”. Before that, you MUST add the lines that appear below in the meta.xml. (I made two tutorials in case I was not clear enough.)

E.G: Server installation

E.G: Map installation

Code:
    <file src="gta_tree_palm.txd"/>
    <file src="veg_palm03.dff"/>
    <file src="veg_palm02.dff"/>
    <script src="client.lua" type="client"/>

Enjoy your colourful palm mods!

If you have any trouble with any of these mods, please, send me a PM. I’ll reply as soon as possible. Besos :*
    Last edited by EM1N3M; 31-07-2020 at 20:58.

2. 25-04-2020, 23:48 • #2

1,276 • 5,743 • 10
    In-game: brian
    great job, hopefully people will use them and bring some more variety to the mapping scene
    5 Likes

3. 25-04-2020, 23:51 • #3
    ty for bring them back
    1 Like

4. 26-04-2020, 00:00 • #4

2,019 • 3,417 • 7
    In-game: ThenicoXz
    Vete hacer tu v8 mejor
    1 Like

5. 26-04-2020, 17:25 • #5
    Originally Posted by BriaN
    great job, hopefully people will use them and bring some more variety to the mapping scene
    That’s the main purpose
    1 Like

6. 31-07-2020, 20:45 • #6

1,276 • 5,743 • 10
    In-game: brian
    Hi, the palm script that EM1N3M shared was bugged so I decided to fix it (it applied an unnecessary dff to the 621 palm and it became white, plus i removed some unnecessary pictures so the file itself is now smaller in size).

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gutv99...1N3M-fixed.zip
    1 Like

7. 31-07-2020, 20:46 • #7
    Originally Posted by BriaN
    Hi, the palm script that EM1N3M shared was bugged so I decided to fix it (it applied an unnecessary dff to the 621 palm and it became white, plus i removed some unnecessary pictures so the file itself is now smaller in size).

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gutv99...1N3M-fixed.zip
    Thank you for sharing it
    1 Like

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)