1. 08-10-2019, 15:03
    Elder

    1,171 • 7,446 • 58
    In-game: -ffs-Skyress
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 15:03 • #11
    I donít know If Iím the only one but recently something caught my attention, some of our beloved juniors forgot how to behave I think. I wonder what makes you guys think like that. And a friendly reminder @polomy If you donít have balls to keep the reply you shouldnít post it at first, its ridicilous when you put the gear to R.


  2. 08-10-2019, 16:20
    87 • 561 • 30
    In-game: Kelbas
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 16:20 • #12
    Originally Posted by Catherine#
    and sorry I was not quite right with respect to my comment and in fact it was deleted by an administrator you can verify it yourself and even if it was not deleted I meant in a subtle way "that as long as you look for reasons to break rules I will stay here be to prevent that happen" That meant with muy phrase
    Was not quite right? I'd believe you if this would have been the first time but no, you also promised to "kick my ass" aswell if I keep "protecting" salfi...

    @//Polomy\ If you can't handle the heat and tensions at your position, then what are you even doing there? And was that an appropriate comment from a junior? Calling the person who reported you an asshole, and when he says "noob" to you then you'd mute him, wouldn't you? We are no guardian angels, I know that salfi is guilty aswell but so are you. We, who you named as guardian angels, just know who you truly are, provocative, childish and inmature. Ah and I remember a situation a few days back, I was a cop and IngEli(as a cop) rammed me off the road (hard to believe it was not intentional since he managed to get thru bunch of racers and then came straight at me at full speed) so you and some other guys had a free way to go. If it would have been salfi or some of his clanmates, they would have been banned already, yea? But not your friends, they can do it.


    Originally Posted by ofTHIS
    The conflict started when the old squad of juniors used to protect a couple of players, while the other ones used to get the short end of the stick. Now that the tables have turned, why crying ? Funny how the has-been juniors/admins act like they are innocent and they are going to save this arena, but the circus started back when they used to have authority and they didn't do sh!t to solve it. I would add cancer maps to this issue as well.
    Who did the "old squad of juniors" then protect? And how do you know what we did and what we did not, your accusations have absolutely no grounds. And from what I see then we managed to keep the situation under cotrol a lot better than the current juniors are handling it. What is it, a report per day? It started to get worse once SkyLion was chosen in the team, who had no idea about teamwork, or that there are other juniors aswell who he has to consider with.


    To the actual point of the report now...
    We can obviously see that Karezma has gotten away clean twice when instead he should have been punished

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ix...ature=youtu.be
    Report was marked invalid because juniors assumed he went on fire, but you can not just assume that, your decision has to be based on facts not assumptions. And the fact is that he was getting back on his wheels, he was NOT burning, and when salfi dropped a stinger then he pressed enter, which is not allowed.- clearly avoiding @MoonLorD look it over please

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVpInxRv-E&featu..
    The report was marked invalid because apparently cop rammed the racer who then pressed enter to avoid bust, makes sense? It's clearly seen that after the collision Karezma rolls over the roof (can not be busted when the car is upside down, and we see that he didnt lose any of his wheels aswell) and then presses enter to avoid bust. We were blamed for protecting our friends, but what is that then? I am not blaming M3ssi for making that decision, I rather think it was so called "peer pressure" since he was in the same clan with other two juniors.
    And the second thing I want to address from that report is the way of answering to the report. Making fun of Brazils english skills? Not okey.. - @MoonLorD can you please take a look there?



    Originally Posted by Catherine#
    I also told you that they had a command (/report) there you can attach your evidence and explanation of the report
    Why should they use that command when you banned salfi from HP when he made a report against Karezmas ping?


  3. 08-10-2019, 17:35
    Junior of HP
    190 • 1,406 • 19
    In-game: Polomy//FOW
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 17:35 • #13
    Originally Posted by Deans
    Was not quite right? I'd believe you if this would have been the first time but no, you also promised to "kick my ass" aswell if I keep "protecting" salfi...

    @//Polomy\ If you can't handle the heat and tensions at your position, then what are you even doing there? And was that an appropriate comment from a junior? Calling the person who reported you an asshole, and when he says "noob" to you then you'd mute him, wouldn't you? We are no guardian angels, I know that salfi is guilty aswell but so are you. We, who you named as guardian angels, just know who you truly are, provocative, childish and inmature. Ah and I remember a situation a few days back, I was a cop and IngEli(as a cop) rammed me off the road (hard to believe it was not intentional since he managed to get thru bunch of racers and then came straight at me at full speed) so you and some other guys had a free way to go. If it would have been salfi or some of his clanmates, they would have been banned already, yea? But not your friends, they can do it.




    Who did the "old squad of juniors" then protect? And how do you know what we did and what we did not, your accusations have absolutely no grounds. And from what I see then we managed to keep the situation under cotrol a lot better than the current juniors are handling it. What is it, a report per day? It started to get worse once SkyLion was chosen in the team, who had no idea about teamwork, or that there are other juniors aswell who he has to consider with.


    To the actual point of the report now...
    We can obviously see that Karezma has gotten away clean twice when instead he should have been punished

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ix...ature=youtu.be
    Report was marked invalid because juniors assumed he went on fire, but you can not just assume that, your decision has to be based on facts not assumptions. And the fact is that he was getting back on his wheels, he was NOT burning, and when salfi dropped a stinger then he pressed enter, which is not allowed.- clearly avoiding @MoonLorD look it over please

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVpInxRv-E&featu..
    The report was marked invalid because apparently cop rammed the racer who then pressed enter to avoid bust, makes sense? It's clearly seen that after the collision Karezma rolls over the roof (can not be busted when the car is upside down, and we see that he didnt lose any of his wheels aswell) and then presses enter to avoid bust. We were blamed for protecting our friends, but what is that then? I am not blaming M3ssi for making that decision, I rather think it was so called "peer pressure" since he was in the same clan with other two juniors.
    And the second thing I want to address from that report is the way of answering to the report. Making fun of Brazils english skills? Not okey.. - @MoonLorD can you please take a look there?




    Why should they use that command when you banned salfi from HP when he made a report against Karezmas ping?
    I wasn't planing to reply but i will answer you. you can be sure that I treat everyone fairly (except in the last case, I accept that I am wrong). you can ask anyone who plays HP. it wouldn't change if that person was salfi brazil or anyone. I'm sorry, but you're confusing me with yourself. If you don't know enough about me, don't comment on me. You're telling me about unexplored events here. If I can find(im not at home), I will show you the evidence. Here you can get nothing by vomiting anger.
    Last edited by //Polomy\\; 08-10-2019 at 17:45.
    3 Likes


  4. 08-10-2019, 17:54
    4 • 14 • 0
    In-game: michu^,\quad(m)\geq(1)
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 17:54 • #14
    If we talk about ping, I will add something from myself. Recently I received a penalty for jumping ping. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about it. I wouldn't have any problem with that, but here is another proof of these people's bias. I already explain. I received a penalty for jumping ping just after recording this movie (video below). As seen on the attached proof - your pings are also not favorable for others. Why are we punished and you are unpunished? Why are we treated worse than you? The answer is simple. You are a bunch of egoists.

    You don't punish your homies when they make a mistake. You do what you want with us. This is not fair. In the arena, you boast that you have evidence of our behavior. Where do you have this evidence? When you have the opportunity to show them, they are suddenly gone. Now, that's a straight-up lie.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lcN...ature=youtu.be


  5. 08-10-2019, 17:58
    Junior of HP
    190 • 1,406 • 19
    In-game: Polomy//FOW
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 17:58 • #15
    Originally Posted by ROZRABIAKA
    If we talk about ping, I will add something from myself. Recently I received a penalty for jumping ping. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about it. I wouldn't have any problem with that, but here is another proof of these people's bias. I already explain. I received a penalty for jumping ping just after recording this movie (video below). As seen on the attached proof - your pings are also not favorable for others. Why are we punished and you are unpunished? Why are we treated worse than you? The answer is simple. You are a bunch of egoists.

    You don't punish your homies when they make a mistake. You do what you want with us. This is not fair. In the arena, you boast that you have evidence of our behavior. Where do you have this evidence? When you have the opportunity to show them, they are suddenly gone. Now, that's a straight-up lie.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lcN...ature=youtu.be
    Leopoldo from AR bro. About Ingeli, his ping really jumping. I too recorded him he abusing or smthng like this idk.


  6. 08-10-2019, 18:01
    926 • 2,271 • 39
    In-game: Andres'F
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 18:01 • #16
    Originally Posted by ROZRABIAKA
    If we talk about ping, I will add something from myself. Recently I received a penalty for jumping ping. Unfortunately, I can't do anything about it. I wouldn't have any problem with that, but here is another proof of these people's bias. I already explain. I received a penalty for jumping ping just after recording this movie (video below). As seen on the attached proof - your pings are also not favorable for others. Why are we punished and you are unpunished? Why are we treated worse than you? The answer is simple. You are a bunch of egoists.

    You don't punish your homies when they make a mistake. You do what you want with us. This is not fair. In the arena, you boast that you have evidence of our behavior. Where do you have this evidence? When you have the opportunity to show them, they are suddenly gone. Now, that's a straight-up lie.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lcN...ature=youtu.be
    The only thing I can tell you here is that I cannot change my ping and less leopoldo I have told you 99 times it is not our fault it is the fault of the server host and even my ping is quite good unlike other Latin American players, we cannot punish People for having their normal ping, I repeat it is not our fault. This will be my last answer. I will also leave from here a lot of luck to everyone. I hope that this hatred leaves everyone well satisfied today and later.

    The current people in HP vomit hatred for every pore of their skin and I don't want to be part of that. Goodbye
    Last edited by Catherine#; 08-10-2019 at 18:04.
    4 Likes


  7. 08-10-2019, 18:07
    87 • 561 • 30
    In-game: Kelbas
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 18:07 • #17
    Originally Posted by //Polomy\\
    Here you can get nothing by vomiting anger.
    Where did you read out anger in my reply? I was just stating my opinion and some facts. That's kind of ironic to hear from you since earlier today you posted a hate speech here, which you for some reasons deleted? It just shows that you don't even know what you're talking about.


  8. 08-10-2019, 18:21
    56 • 188 • 0
    In-game: fr=salfi
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 18:21 • #18
    Originally Posted by Deans
    Why should they use that command when you banned salfi from HP when he made a report against Karezmas ping?
    I have even forgotten about it. But here is the proof of that:

    Spoiler


    Compare what he says on the screenshot with what he says on forum. It's their cheap act, meanwhile they try to call us actors, clowns and that we should play in theatre. That is pathetic. Constantly trying to play victim card when they lose an argument and twist their actions on someone else.
    They are just two faced.

    Spoiler


    Regarding Polomy's reply, you mentioned my "guardian angels", you did even mention @Avi as my guardian angel. I don't even know Avi, he didn't share any comment here and I have never in my life spoken to him. What's the purpose of that? What are you trying to achieve?
    You are always doing that, trying to twist to story to make yourself look like a victim.
    Oh, the evil players of Hot Pursuit.

    Originally Posted by //Polomy\\
    I'm sorry, but you're confusing me with yourself.
    You explain your clanmates with ping issues that "they can't change it", they're from AR, SA.
    Okay, I understand but why that argument applies only to your clan mates?
    You are kicking and banning our clanmate who is from cyprus, he is literally living on island.
    His ping is also quite high, (averaging around 140), but still under the limit and still well under your ping scores.


  9. 08-10-2019, 18:23
    Head of PTP

    261 • 3,074 • 27
    In-game: -ffs-Chrome
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 18:23 • #19
    Hey,

    I'm now closing this until any admin take care of it. please be patient and wait for an answer.


  10. 08-10-2019, 19:22
    Head of Reports

    382 • 6,947 • 11
    In-game: ffsuwu
    Re: Reporting Skylion, Polomy and M3ssi for abusing their rights as juniors. 08-10-2019, 19:22 • #20
    The whole situation in HP is really unfortunate and it has to come to an end.

    There is a noticeable amount of people who don’t appreciate eachothers which left them provoking and insulting every now and then - this include our juniors who have been warned multiple times but today and publicly I am issuing my last sincere warning as dealing with certain situations has been explained privately and yet excuses like “they insult us, they treat us bad” etc. will not work anymore and necessary actions will be taken. The same goes to our HP players - especially salfi and Brazil who always try picking fights and ruin the overall atmosphere.

    Brazil has stated previously about favoritism in which our juniors don’t punish their friends when they get reported. Honestly, reports like that are pretty hard to deal with because often there is a small line between avoiding bust and just pressing enter. However, we will try getting one replacement for Skylion who left us recently, it shall not be a problem anymore since he will be arranged to dealing with such cases.

    Punishing players without any evidence should be resolved too due to the fact most of the recent cases was provided with solid proofs.

    Finally and overall, some stuff juniors did weren’t appealing to us and they are aware of their mistakes now yet in the other hand players attitude toward them wasn’t nice either and at this point both parties are guilty and must stop. You claim the arena is unplayable for several reasons but the main one is your non-stop fights. Please refrain from such acts and enjoy the gameplay. Any issue is to be reported here at forums or directly to me and Luna, we will be more than happy to help you.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)