2. 14-03-2019, 16:44 • #22
    Nice map
    Soon:
    White Hill II | Revenge
    2 Likes

3. 14-03-2019, 17:12 • #23
    Originally Posted by Gerc123
    Nice all

i will edit this comment and make a huge critic im going to my home stay tuneedd
    ok so, talking about edit and quality video, its just amazing, i only can see few pixels in the overlay of snow that you added, but nevertheless this is a perfect combination of liquid drum and bass and a smooth track and snowy theme, really enjoyed watch the video guys, the snow give me a nice feel, looks so clean and smooth, but as always, there are jumps that sometimes cut your flow and feels a little weird, but i liked it anyways, not gonna call a trash just because i didnt liked a specific part, like most of the people does on this community, they always take more attention to bad things than the important and beatiful things on a work.

in few words, i love it.. nice job Guy and Aquil
    5 Likes

4. 14-03-2019, 17:19 • #24
    Nice map ... can i know the id of that diamond blue thing at 3:02
    4 Likes

5. 14-03-2019, 18:02 • #25

174 • 704 • 9
    In-game: ZGTRIPPYBLONDED
    good work
    2 Likes

6. 14-03-2019, 21:38 • #26
    Thanks for the positive feedback <3
    It was pleasure mapping with u Guy ��
    2 Likes

7. 14-03-2019, 23:02 • #27

1,229 • 3,972 • 15
    In-game: syndelete~
    Originally Posted by Gerc123
    ok so, talking about edit and quality video, its just amazing, i only can see few pixels in the overlay of snow that you added, but nevertheless this is a perfect combination of liquid drum and bass and a smooth track and snowy theme, really enjoyed watch the video guys, the snow give me a nice feel, looks so clean and smooth, but as always, there are jumps that sometimes cut your flow and feels a little weird, but i liked it anyways, not gonna call a trash just because i didnt liked a specific part, like most of the people does on this community, they always take more attention to bad things than the important and beatiful things on a work.

in few words, i love it.. nice job Guy and Aquil
    Yeah, I tried to do is as professional as possible (considering it's my second attempt in editing and that shit is hard xD) but yeah, I'm improving and I really appreciate your constructive criticism. I mean, perhaps people will name it as trash or something but I'm just happy I got to share something on my own, like 100% (sure I have a lot to improve but well better start from somewhere)
    Anyhow, thank you for your words, I really appreciate it. Especially someone who started from scratches as well, and now the best one (in my opinion).

-Back to retardness, yOuR MoMmY VerY PigBig WaToN
    3 Likes

8. 14-03-2019, 23:25 • #28
    Nice map (deco amazing)
    2 Likes

9. 15-03-2019, 03:41 • #29
    Finally, I see another DeLeTe map again - also great thinking that u picked AquiL as a partner
    2 Likes

10. 15-03-2019, 03:48 • #30
    Very clean map and very clean recording. Not much else to add, both the map and the recording seem excellent. Keep it up.
    2 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)