1. 12-01-2019, 15:03

82 • 667 • 5
    In-game: mDHeisen$
    Nickname: 'Heisenberg$
    Serial:B1311A555F69132603C080530E299D13
    When were you banned/muted:11.01.2019
    What was the reason for your ban/muteupposedly helping enemy team in an unranked premium shooter clan war
    For how long have you been banned/muted:15 days
    Who banned/muted you:: @PREDATOR

Additional text:

(if you feel the need to add an explanation about the situation, feel free to state it here) First of all, I had problems with zN and i left the clan and this is an unranked cw why would I help them?(In addition, as I know,in unranked cws you can lose the game willingly, thats what some clans did before to transfer their money to another clan.)Yet, I didn't intend to die willingly and lose the clan war even if seemed like that to you.

2. 12-01-2019, 15:22 • #3
    Can't be a bad game.
    i died knowing?
    1 Like

3. 12-01-2019, 16:12 • #4
    What I see on the video is Heisenberg getting killed while trying to survive from his enemies. As a Shooter player, I can say what Heisenberg tried to do is a tactic which I use very often on Shooter. When you stop, your enemy thinks you will go forwards and he shoots towards your front, but you just wait and go backwards so his rocket doesnt hit you if you are lucky. I call it "fake" and it is a tactic of Shooter. Heisenberg tried to do this during the clanwar but he failed, he didnt help us on purpose. It is absurd to ban him for that.

4. 12-01-2019, 16:38 • #5
    Originally Posted by TKN
    What I see on the video is Heisenberg getting killed while trying to survive from his enemies. As a Shooter player, I can say what Heisenberg tried to do is a tactic which I use very often on Shooter. When you stop, your enemy thinks you will go forwards and he shoots towards your front, but you just wait and go backwards so his rocket doesnt hit you if you are lucky. I call it "fake" and it is a tactic of Shooter. Heisenberg tried to do this during the clanwar but he failed, he didnt help us on purpose. It is absurd to ban him for that.
    0:50 Ban won't be lifted.

@Roby

/edit: He's obviously trying to make it look like he's trying to kill people / dodge rockets, but it's so bad even a blind could tell he's dying on purpose @TKN
    Mixhet: später, bin erstma hartz 4 abholen dann zu netto dann Anime und dann
    Last edited by LePablow; 12-01-2019 at 17:09.
    2 Likes

5. 12-01-2019, 16:54 • #6
    Originally Posted by LePablow
    0:50 Ban won't be lifted.

@Roby
    That's what I am trying to explain. Look at the video carefully, he tried to go backwards to survive at the last moment but he failed. He didnt die on purpose, he even tried to kill Cappy.
    1 Like

6. 12-01-2019, 17:04 • #7
    The clips provided as an evidence do not prove anything, to be honest, it just shows someone who's trying to kill enemies but they're dodging his rockets. At 0:27 he tried to kill Cappy, but he failed and the clip is obviously showing us that he even used a barrel trying to kill Cappy after missing him. At 1:30 when the round ended it shows that Heisenberg did get 1 kill, who did he kill? An enemy or a teammate? Perhaps you should share everything you have recorded, not only the clips that show him dying. Because all I can see is someone missing his shots which could happen to anyone, and considering someone who's performing in a bad way as if he's helping the enemy team is a bit over-exaggerating.
    The ability to endure contradiction, is a high sign of culture.
    Last edited by Sawyer#; 12-01-2019 at 17:16.

7. 12-01-2019, 17:17 • #8
    Didn't want to get my nose into this but this is pathetic. Clips provided prove nothing since anyone can have a bad day, if that was the case I would be banned countless of times since I'm playing shit lately haha. Anyways, what benefit would bring to zN winning a simple CW against Premium, afaik you don't get any profit out of it. I am starting to think someone just got butthurt over the fact heisenberg didn't let him play xD.

8. 12-01-2019, 17:53 • #9

114 • 1,005 • 17
    In-game: CappyzN
    You cant prove anything even with this video.Because of he can have a bad day not feeling good unlucky shoots .... etc and yeah he got problem with us and left. Why he should help us then ?. Actually turbo and sawyer explained everything very well as shooter players. I wanted leave comment here bcs my name also mentioned here. İ hope they will unban heisenber as soon as possible..
    https://imgur.com/lGKWzzq
    Last edited by #Cappy; 12-01-2019 at 17:56.

9. 12-01-2019, 19:03 • #10
    Well let me clear something here it's fine if you having a bad day and your performance is bad sometimes i have a bad days as well i mean we all are humans but why you won't let someone else to replace you if you have a bad day and your performance is bad and it doesn't help your team? simply there were like 4 shooter players to replace you you won't play like that if it was your clan, it's unfair for the other guys who trying to win against the opponent and they tryhard to win and you simply won't leave because your performance is bad, what i'm trying to point out is that we could play fair clan wars like a lot of fair clan wars but 1 thing you should do if you have a bad day just let someone else and i'm sure you will play any clan war in the near future.

NOTE: I don't hate anyone of you nor heisenberg or trying to get someone banned but there are rules and we all should follow it no matter who am i or who you're, that's all i have to say and it's up to PREDATOR, have a wonderful day
    Last edited by Eleven; 12-01-2019 at 19:05.
    5 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)