1. 15-04-2019, 12:04

377 • 2,264 • 36
    In-game: gSeKaToR
    Nickname: SeKaToR
    Serial: 28AAB86966819FE6C7CA1999DBE4A5A1
    When were you banned/muted: 14.04.2019.
    What was the reason for your ban/mute: Account sharing.
    For how long have you been banned/muted: 30 days.
    Who banned/muted you: @mkjagers
    Additional text: Hi, if there was a reason for the ban due to the fact that I logged into the @BritVaZ account. Britvaz left MTA and gave me an account. I do not think it was "Account sharing", he left forever and gave it to me, now this is my account. I understood everything and consciously went to @BritVaZ .
    Last edited by SeKaToR; 15-04-2019 at 13:53.

2. 15-04-2019, 16:21 • #2

1,133 • 3,984 • 16
    In-game: Waveride
    Originally Posted by SeKaToR
    Nickname: SeKaToR
    Serial: 28AAB86966819FE6C7CA1999DBE4A5A1
    When were you banned/muted: 14.04.2019.
    What was the reason for your ban/mute: Account sharing.
    For how long have you been banned/muted: 30 days.
    Who banned/muted you: @mkjagers
    Additional text: Hi, if there was a reason for the ban due to the fact that I logged into the @BritVaZ account. Britvaz left MTA and gave me an account. I do not think it was "Account sharing", he left forever and gave it to me, now this is my account. I understood everything and consciously went to @BritVaZ .
    Sorry my brother,

Logging in to someone else's account, even when he left the game forever, is extremely prohibited. Because it is still account sharing.

Someone played on it. Then you play on it. 2 different people on 1 account. Besides, why would you need a second account? Your own account is way better.
    2 Likes

3. 15-04-2019, 16:34 • #3
    I use other accounts to be in other clans, communication and help. This account is now mine, he left the game. Why lose a good account.

4. 15-04-2019, 18:07 • #4

1,133 • 3,984 • 16
    In-game: Waveride
    Originally Posted by SeKaToR
    I use other accounts to be in other clans, communication and help. This account is now mine, he left the game. Why lose a good account.
    Thats not up to me ofcourse but discuss it with a leader. The rule says its still account sharing. So the ban is not neccessarily wrong.
    2 Likes

5. 19-04-2019, 10:45 • #5
    I've UNBANNED you after some talk.

But before I close/move this thread I would like to give you a serious warning to not login to @BritVaZ his account! As @Waveride explains here:

Originally Posted by Waveride
    Sorry my brother,

Logging in to someone else's account, even when he left the game forever, is extremely prohibited. Because it is still account sharing.

Someone played on it. Then you play on it. 2 different people on 1 account. Besides, why would you need a second account? Your own account is way better.

If you still want to use BritVaZ's account I'm thinking the same way as Waveride.

Originally Posted by Waveride
    discuss it with a leader. The rule says its still account sharing.

7 Likes

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)